Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Rspayde
After the fiasco that was my weekend last weekend I am going to be making it up to do some trails this weekend. If the Phillies lose tonight it will turn into an overnight camping trip.

Would like to run up/down Old Bucktown if there is more than just myself. Views at the top should be pretty decent. Could do some other trails after depending on which direction gets decided on.
Show full message
Reactions: rws and Aonarch
Calm horse
Go Phils!..ran old Bucktown on Sunday...was Beautiful..should be even better this weekend
Rspayde
Rspayde
Well the goose has been cooked as they say. I'll be angling for a Friday night camp and a Saturday ride.

I'll be camping at a site at one of these two locations depending on availability.

Will check for space in Jones Creek Campground first.

If no space available I will check between nimblewell gap road and the top of old bucktown.

Will have GMRS and a ham radio will post my channels closer to leaving if anyone wants to find me.

May bring the wife and dogs out. Dogs don't really do great with other dogs.
Rspayde
Rspayde
We will be heading up around 3PM today.

GMRS 2 (primary) or 4 and HAM - 435.525 (primary) - 438.500

Will be checking the spaces between nimblewell gap rd and old bucktown first then doubling back to Jones creek as a back up. More creek frontage at the first sites.

Will be staying until about noonish tomorrow then doing some trail riding.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views