Sponsored

Windrock Broncos

Broncos that are running Windrock Off-Road Adventure Park TN
BuiltByTrav
I made it around the park and lemme tell you I won’t be doing it without doors again haha! Gonna take some serious elbow grease to clean this interior. Loved the park, can’t wait to join yall next time out. 47 miles of trail (way too much for my liking but oh well) mostly getting to and from the Radar base and running G9 and got to run humpback on the way back. Overall so fun. Next run I’d love to poke at 26. Last pic is funny because the doors are squeaky clean and I had to put them on to drive back to Knoxville.

side note: I had a bad squeak coming from the rear before, a little krytox putting everything back on and it’s now silent.

another side note: the head of customer experience (namely off-rodeo) I ran into by the radar base. He moved to Knoxville last week! Got his number and he seemed very chill.
Show full message

Attachments

Reactions: 615_Bronco
Mlarv
Mlarv
You might get away with no top there, but if you like the interior doors are a must.
IMG_6197.JPG
vrtical
vrtical
no doors at Windrock yikes might as well just drive it into a lake to clean it after :)
BuiltByTrav
BuiltByTrav
Won’t be making that mistake again lol. I’m from Memphis so we’d usually go Superlift in Arkansas and it was only muddy if it had rained in the 3 days prior. Windrock will be attacked in full top and doors next time.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views