Sponsored

Midwest Bronco Bros & Sis

I did not see a MN or surrounding states so started this club! All are welcome, main focus on Ford Broncos and anything related!
Dino
Hey, all!

I'm from Texas, and came up here to MN for work. It's turned into a bigger thing, it looks like I'm going to be here a lot longer than I anticipated. I got rid of my Texas place and moved everything up here, and have a GF that lives here now...so I guess I'm all in up here lol.

I reserved mine at a dealership in Texas, and I'm OK with going back to pick it up bc I can bring back some BBQ with me.

But I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Will be cool to meet some people up here, I don't really know anyone besides my GF and the guys I work with.

Outer Banks - undecided on color but leaning A51, Velocity Blue or Carbon Gray.
Show full message
dejones64
dejones64
Hey Welcome Dino! Here is a link to the Future MN Bronco owners to pare down the region. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ok-who-are-the-mn-future-bronco-owners.3794/page-8

Seems everyone wants A51! I've changed my mind a bunch but think I'm going with BD manual 2-door A51.

What town in MN are you residing? There are a few off-roading clubs here, not a lot of trails that I can find to be honest. Of course I'm a rooking and know nothing about MN Offroading.
Reactions: Dino
Myles
Myles
Welcome Dino! You got the right vehicle for the winter as well!
Jut
Welcome Dino. Im in Duluth and we have endless amounts of logging roads and such up north here, just not really labeled as trails.
Brace for winter lol
dejones64
dejones64
Good to know Jut. I can't seem to find much online so will have to rely on people that know the areas. Major one up in Gilbert, others seem minor. Suppose there are forest roads too.

Michigan upper peninsula sounds cool too.
Reactions: Jut
Jut
Exactly, some of the forest roads in the superior national forest alone will keep us busy for a long time. I've been to Gilbert also and that place has legit trails from green to black
Dino
Dino
I work in St Michael and live in Rogers, about 8 minutes from work lol
Reactions: Jut
dejones64
dejones64
Cool I'm north of you up in Zimmerman Dino. Work in Anoka.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views