Sponsored

DFW Bronco Club

This Club is for Bronco Owners in and around the DFW area. Texas is a big place and localized groups can help pin point activities and trades.
TXJeepScientist
I have my crew ready for the April 8, 2024 Solar Eclipse.
Show full message
BroncoWildFund
BRONCO MEET UP TO CELEBRATE NEW CREEKSIDE PARK "BRONCO" MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAIL
Event Details
Saturday, September 30, 2023 from 9am-1pm.

Come celebrate the new "Bronco" mountain bike trail built by Dallas Off-Road Bicycle Association (DORBA) with support from North Texas Ford Dealers & Bronco Wild Fund! Bring your bike and be the first to ride it.

You do not need to be a mountain biker to participate. Bronco Wild Fund and North Texas Ford Dealers Road Trip Broncos will be on-site. Come show us your Bronco!

Food, t-shirts (1st 100), giveaways!

For more information visit www.DORBA.com
Show full message

Attachments

Hi all,

I have a set of five takeoff Badlands BFG KO2 285/70/17 for sale at my Dad’s house in Arlington. I have them on sale for $600 on the BRONCO6G marketplace but would take $550.00 if anyone is looking to upgrade their tires. Please DM me if interested.
Show full message
35tires
Hi! I've had my Bronco for about two months now but it's been in the driveway about a week before it went in for warranty work.

4 door base sasquatch with the v6.

I'd love to make some friends and go wheel around.
Show full message
userdude
Got my 2023 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch two weeks ago today. Looking forward to seeing what we can get into!
Show full message

Attachments

View previous comments…
bcgray
bcgray
Did you get a chance to go to the Off Rodeo? That was my first experience and these trucks can do a LOT more than I was anticipating.
Reactions: userdude
userdude
userdude
@bcgray Trying to schedule my free one, can't find anyone to go whose off or cares... lol
bcgray
bcgray
@userdude go ahead and book it. then choose the first or last truck in the group, that way the guide rides with you the whole time; in my group we had 2 guides, one in the first truck and one in the last truck. my group had about 10 trucks and i chose the last one in the line so i could watch people and not have to wait for others to finish the obstacle.
userdude
userdude
@bcgray Ooh, thanks for the advice!
los7883
los7883
I haven’t yet. I really need to though, I’ve heard the same too about all the capabilities they show you with the truck.
R.A.N.M.J.
R.A.N.M.J.
@los7883 The Off-Roadeo is totally worth it! My wife and I went the second week of July 2021. It was pretty amazing. Plus, we bookended the Off-Roadeo with a vacation stay and it was pretty fun. There are some great little areas around there, some nice eateries and beautiful scenic spots.

Asa a matter of fact, I'm trying to figure out how to go again. Haha. :D
los7883
los7883
@R.A.N.M.J. I initially signed up for it when Ford sent out all the emails but when i went to book they wanted a deposit for the event, and then I’d have to wait till i took deliver to get reimbursed…which my truck was on order for over two years, so I never went through with it. Hell quite a few times i wanted to just cancel my order just because it was taking too long.
userdude
userdude
@los7883 I'm also at the "just getting started" level. LBJ Grasslands has several light off-roading/overlanding forest roads I've gone out on (also Big Mineral Arm up at Texoma, Collins Rd in Southmayd and Old Sadler Rd if it's still open). Nothing too technical if it's not too sloppy. We should figure out a good day to go out, figure out where, and let others know.
Reactions: bcgray
I live up in Prosper. Just found group. Had my Badlands SAS about three weeks now.
2023-02-10 15.13.57.jpg
Show full message
TXJeepScientist
I just got my OBX a few weeks ago. Looking forward to meeting up!
Show full message

Attachments

R.A.N.M.J.
Welcome to the DFW Bronco Club! Please join the community and introduce yourself!
Show full message
JustSendItDude
I’ve got a brand new set of ICON coilovers and slightly used UCAs listed in the marketplace. I’m located in North Richland Hills. Asking $2900 for everything.

Fits any non-SAS or SAS 2DR/4DR build. Non-SAS can adjust to 3-4 inches of lift from stock and 2-3 inches from stock on SAS trims.

Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...sion-system-with-tubular-ucas-2900-obo.62861/
Show full message
Chritaka
I’ve been a forum member for over a year, but didn’t know about this group! I’ve had a BL on order for a year, still no VIN. However, I managed to get a good deal on a ‘23 Wildtrak, w/LUX and tube doors that was an abandoned order, nearly 2 weeks ago.

I’ve lived in DFW all my life, currently residing in Mansfield. Long time 4x4 and muscle car enthusiast… A couple Toyotas, Jeep TJ and Jeep Grand Cherokee, all lifted and fairly modded. Also had change gears for a while and played with a supercharged and heavily modded Mustang.

I already have a large list of mods planned! Hah Looking forward to some wheelin’ in the Bronco!
Show full message
los7883
Well dang, been on this forum for almost a year and never knew this group existed lol. Just took delivery of my Bronco a little over a month ago. Never been "offroading" before, mostly fishing and camping but would really like to find some off the beaten path campsites near DFW to check out.
Show full message
ShittinBritts
I’m relatively new to the DFW area and don’t have a body shop of choice as of yet. Anyone have any recs?

I have the Zone 2” leveling kit that needs to be installed and have received some crazy quotes.

Also adding new wheels, 35” Nittos, as well as needing to find someone to paint/install the ADV fiberglass hood.
Thanks in advance!
Show full message
kmach321

Attachments

kmach321
kmach321
Bump on this. $750, located in central Dallas/Lakewood.
OFFBEAT
Hello, Everyone! New to the group, excited to see all things Bronco. Love stealing ideas from design and function aspect from those of you creative folks.
I recently purchased a set of RR7H wheels for my badsas-gray. I am on the fence about keeping them. I posted some pictures, what do you guys and girls think?
Just in case I decide to change direction, Let me know if anyone is interested in purchasing off me.
Also, Any plans for a meet?
Located in North Fort Worth.
Show full message

Attachments

Picked up my badlands a few weeks ago.. she is still and always will be be a work in progress lol from west Fort Worth... joined this site and just joined this group...
FB_IMG_1659362418262.jpg
received_499649708635169.jpeg
Show full message
JustSendItDude
Anyone wheeling this weekend?
Show full message
XUOHTX
I really just want to do a nice scenic drive with the top down. Sadly I just don't think that's an option around here. I'm near Little Elm/Aubrey.
Show full message
RCVBAF
Just joined. I’m in Caddo Mills, east of Rockwall. I got my BIg Bend back in December and I’m loving it. Hope to see everyone out on the road.
CA411E81-101E-4D33-AAC2-D43EEBDE5F5B.jpeg
513A34CF-AF3D-4464-95D2-546AC6B5C03C.jpeg
Show full message
Since I purchased my vehicle on May 28th, I have added new tires (LT285/75/R17 Toyo A/T II's), on the factory Big Bend rims (I actually like them), 2" lift, Rough Country spare tire mount, 3rd brake light bracket, tinted front windows, shorty antenna, and WeatherTech floor liners. It looks, feels, and drives, like a totally different vehicle. I'm on the fence about either rock rails or RC nerf side steps.
Show full message

Attachments

DoubleH2016
I'm new to this site, and new to owning a 4x4 vehicle. That being said, I want to say hi to everyone and introduce myself!

I live in Richardson and just since last weekend, I decided (after about a year and a half of deliberation) to order my Bronco. Based on the build, I was told it would take anywhere from 12-18 months, which, although it sucks, I don't mind. I have the mentality that good things come to those who wait, and also that we all work so hard and sometimes patience can be rewarding.

I currently own a Shadow Black 2020 Mustang GT and I couldn't be happier to add this to my garage. I hadn't thought about owning a second vehicle, especially a Bronco, but I'm excited and fortunate enough to be in a position to purchase one. And while there are some things people on the forums complain about, overall, I think Ford has created an instant classic and that can be seen by the global reaction to this amazing lineup of vehicles.

I've pretty much grown up in the DFW area and spent many years/summers in west Texas where much of my family lives (think Abilene, Sweetwater, PK lake, basically hill country). One of my closest cousins owns a Jeep wrangler that him and I customized from a base model (and let me tell you, it's sweet), and we've been wheeling in many places throughout Colorado, Moab, Texas, and New Mexico. Being accustomed to the 4x4 space, I felt like I was lacking something in my life; a rig of my own.

Now, I have the chance to manifest a dream into a reality. It brings me so much joy to be able to find a community like this to share our experiences, our ups and downs, and the many memories we'll all eventually create.

I'm done with my rant, but it's nice to meet you all and I look forward to seeing some sweet content from this club in addition to making new friends!

My build:
Bronco Badlands 4dr -- Cactus Gray, 2.7L, Sasquatch, MIC top, Lux, Heavy-duty front bumper
Show full message
View previous comments…
R.A.N.M.J.
R.A.N.M.J.
Right on, welcome to the club!
Doc Vic
Doc Vic
Yeah, I have the EXACT same package/setup as you do @DoubleH2016. For the last few days I think I have searched /viewed every YouTube video on the bronco and think I’m gonna change my color and also go to a softtop. I look forward to meeting up with this group soon.
ElPasoBronc
ElPasoBronc
Selling roof and door bags for 2021 Bronco. Includes front and rear bags, bag for roof, and the attachments to strap in back storage area. Everything is brand new in bag and except the roof bag which I tried out once.
eBay item number: 144593511159
$400 for all.
XUOHTX
Shout out to this very nice Big Bend build I spotted near my house in Aubrey. Dwarfed my Badlands Sasquatch CO.
PXL_20220607_163656303.jpg
Show full message
Ajax1914
XUOHTX
Just finished day 2 of ownership. Best part has been my kids' reactions. I haven't owned a cool vehicle with an owner community since my 350Z in the early 2000's. Looking forward to a local meet.
Show full message
Anyone have recommendations for trails in the area. Planning on doing TexPlex Park in Midlothian looking for more options
Show full message
R.A.N.M.J.
R.A.N.M.J.
Never heard of TexPlex Park. There's Grand Prairie OHV and Bridgeport, also Barnwell Mountain. They're all a little bit of a drive from Dallas proper, so depending where you start, might be pretty close to you.
themandan
B16E4556-952B-4C7E-B618-249D1053047F.jpeg

Took my bronco out this past weekend to surfside beach.
Looking forward to meet ups in Dallas👍
-The Man Dan
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views