Sponsored

Northeast Georgia Mountain Broncos

From the foothills of Yonah to the heights of Brasstown Bald, we explore the beauty and wonders of the Northeast mountains of Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. This is a group that plans adventures and drives, or just showing off our rides.
Yonah Max
Welcome Lee
Show full message
Yonah Max
Charlie's Creek - Informal Ride (West to East) with a finale at The Universal Joint in Clayton, GA.
IMG_5230.JPG
Show full message

Attachments

Yonah Max
Air Up/Air Down, Baby!

Here is my new toy I finished building today. It is a 4 tire Air Up/Down system that equalizes pressure in all 4 tires at once. I can air down all 4 tires from 39 to 24 in 1-2 minutes and air them all back up in under 4 minutes. Freakin' Awesome, it is!

Add that to my new pump that puts out 12.35 CFI. Eat that ARB!
Show full message

Attachments

Rmslyman
2 way holder magnetic.

Mob Armor Rad Mount - Car Radio Mount - Dual Magnetic Radio Mounting Kit for Handheld CB Radio & VHF Radios - Hand Radio & Car Mic Holder - Microphone Mounting Bracket with Magnetic Mount Base https://a.co/d/cqtwBvc
Show full message

Attachments

Bdockins
Hey everyone!

Thinking of hosting a 6 Gen Bronco show at the Sautee Pointe either a October 14 or 21..
Music
Food truck
Prizes

any thoughts?
Show full message
LanceMiller
Tray mountain was a blast.
Show full message

Attachments

Yonah Max
For those of you who would rather use an app instead of website...

Bronco6G Forum IOS App
Show full message
Yonah Max

Attachments

View previous comments…
Yonah Max
Yonah Max
I have ordered a 10-pack of the Retevis RB26 2Way Radios and they will arrive tomorrow.
Bdockins
Bdockins
Much appreciated, Max.
What do we owe you?
Yonah Max
Yonah Max
The walkie talkies are in! They are much better than expected. They come out to $18.19 each. Quite a value for what you get.
Yonah Max
FORScan

By popular demand, I will start a discussion/tutorial on FORScan OBD2 programming. There are many things on your Broncos you can modify, but I will stress one point continuously. BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP. Don't make a single change, no matter how confident you are, without a CURRENT BACKUP.

That said, I have the OBD2 cable and FORScan software to perform said modifications to the Bronco's computer. I have modified my Bronco's GOAT modes on the 2023 Bronco Base Sasquatch to include them all. The limitations I see are the physical components on each Bronco. I have the Sasquatch package which has all the elements needed to lock hubs. I do not have a Sta-Bar disconnect and that is the only thing that the modification can't enable. Otherwise, all other elements have been enabled and successfully tested.

Here's a good start of learning for y'all. It is the Ford As-Built site that allows you to get every code on your Bronco as it came from the factory:
Module Build Data (As-Built)

Then, FORScan background:
FORScan Home Page

Video, Tutorial and background:
The ForScan OBD2 Tutorial: Best Bronco Mod, FREE!

Attached is the FORScan Bronco modifications spreadsheet to see what are some of the things you can modify.

We can have a working get together to modify a Bronco or two. Then, some of you, if you feel computer savvy, can take the cable and download your own copy of FORScan to perform your own mods.
Show full message

Attachments

Yonah Max
Yonah Max
First off, what an incredible ride with some great new friends! Second, Broncos are BAD ASS!

1692545473102.png
Show full message

Attachments

Rmslyman
Tray Mtn
Show full message

Attachments

Yonah Max
I posted this under the comments of the Tray Mountain Ride, but I'm not sure if anyone saw it.

Does anyone have walkie-talkies? Even if we had a pair for the front and rear vehicles. I'm not sure cell phones work up there.

Additionally, Do you think I should bring my chainsaw?

I'm sure we all have jerk straps and a wench or two.

I have an Air-Down kit that I set to 24#. Free to use, if desired. Air-Up pump would be greatly appreciated.

I'll check the trail conditions today and later if weather changes much.

Please feel free to post other questions, thoughts, or concerns.
Show full message
Carbonized_Wildtrak
Hey everyone just wondering if u guys have any plans for an event maybe hit some trails? Currently in Savannah til the end of this month but I’m based out of the metro Atlanta and am always looking for an excuse to head into the mountains! Look forwarding to hearing from u guys
Show full message
LanceMiller
LanceMiller
Going on a ride this weekend check out our events
Carbonized_Wildtrak
Carbonized_Wildtrak
Ohh yea I see it now, thanks. Look like I’ll have to sit this one out for now. I won’t be back til the 25th… but nice I know where to look now for future events
George Ellis
I something sad yesterday. I saw a silver Bronco on a tilt bed that looked like it had been rolled. It was on the road in N. Cumming.
Show full message
Yonah Max
Rmslyman
Looking to come up with a simple ride and a food & beverage stop after. Probably in the next few weeks after school gets back in? Lemme know if anybody wants to jump in?
Show full message
Yonah Max
So, we had an impromptu meet-up in Sautee-Nacoochee at the Patriot Days celebration. Thanks to Ben Dockens for allowing us all park on the lawn front and center of everyone in attendance. I think there was about 6-7 Broncos in a corral while I was there, maybe more later. It was great meeting everyone and exchanging contacts. Some great fun ahead!
IMG_4955.JPG
Show full message

Attachments

Yonah Max
Yonah Max
Here is a photo of my brand new 2023 Eruption Green Sasquatch Bronco. We call her “Sassy".
Show full message

Attachments

Yonah Max
Hey! Welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for here at Northeast Georgia Mountain Broncos.
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views