Sponsored

Sacramento Bronco Club

Sacramento CA and surrounding counties Bronco group.
Scape Goat
Jon_chimpo
I sold the Bronco… I’m selling a few interior items in the market place. If anyone is interested.
Show full message
Natai
Any meetups happening in February?
Show full message
Snacktime
Snacktime
A few, look up gold country broncos they are on Facebook but also have a website for non-social media people.

You into wheeling or car shows?
Reactions: Wild Horses 4x4
vacabronc
@Snacktime I have a stock 22 big bend but am interested in getting started with wheeling. Looking for meetups to get advice and places to take my bronco.
Snacktime
Snacktime
da_jokker
@Snacktime I may come to the first part of this just to meet more of the crew... however it's a 3 day weekend so we may go out of town.
Snacktime
Snacktime
@da_jokker you should go snow wheeling! I know you got some recovery toys.
da_jokker
@Snacktime yeah I know I'm being silly. I just wanted to get some miles on the Bronco before going off-road and putting on my skid plates just so that Ford would have no reason to deny any warranty issues(well and avoid being stranded). I hope to do a good road trip soon and close that mileage gap ASAP.
22Badskwatch
definitely check out Gold Country Broncos - I'm a member - it's a great group, with varying degrees of experience - some people whose new Bronco is their first off road vehicle, others who have been off-roading their whole lives... lots of good people who like helping out and sharing tips!
I had something set up that fell through... Figure I'd post here instead of the other area because I want to do this local.

Looking to trade out my Black beauty rings for silver ones.

Note: If you're currently running OEM Sasquatch tires with fairly low miles and undamaged wheels, We could just swap the entire wheel instead and not risk the infamous beauty ring bolt issues.
Show full message
Snacktime
A few of us(Broncos + Jeeps) have decided to hit the Rubicon for a day trip. This will be 3 hours in, turn around and head back out. Going in at Loon Lake Trail Head and hitting Gate Keeper.

Date: Sunday 10/30/2022
9am to 9:30am meet up in Georgetown on main street. Rubicon Store 6245 Main St, Georgetown, CA 95634.
Then drive to Loon Lake Rubicon Trail Head and do some wheeling.
Show full message
RangerDanger
Hey all, posted this in the Bay Area group but figured I can cross share. Looking to hit up Eagle Lake and surrounding area 11/5-11/6 before the snow gets to deep. If anyone is interested in joining let me know. I don't want to do this trail in the snow alone!!!
Show full message
Big Rig
Big Rig
I am interested but looks like there is about 6-inches of snow so far with more coming.
RangerDanger
RangerDanger
@Big Rig Not overly concerned about the snow so far as it will melt a little over the next few days but Sat night into Sunday looks like it would be a little more concerning. I don't know the Bronco's stock BL SAS snow capabilities yet but only one way to find out! Much of the trail to Eagle Lake is around 5600' feet or so.
RangerDanger
RangerDanger
Last call for tomorrows run to Eagle Lake. I think this will be a same day out and back.
Snacktime
Last call for the Season! Post the dates that work for you! All are welcome, including Jeeps, Toyotas and Dogs

This is a 3-5 trail, I would say 33" Tires would be the only requirement. This would be a good first time wheeling trail.

Proposed Location:

16E26
Long Canyon 4WD trail
https://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/eldorado/home/?cid=fsbdev7_019037&width=full#Placerville

https://trail4runner.com/2018/05/22/long-canyon-4wd-trail-kyburz-ca/

Hell Hole Jeep Trail
https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/hell-hole-reservoir-4x4-trail

Optional dates are 10/15/2022, 10/16/2022, 11/5/2022 or 11/6/2022.

Meet Up at 9am to 9:30am
Donut Factory
23 Fair Ln, Placerville, CA 95667

Restrooms and Air down at China Flat Campground
Show full message
NORCALGXP
FYI, found this post on the Bay Area Club. If I'm in town I will go.

Mark Your Calendars. The largest 4x4 meet in the bay area is happening October 22nd .
Located At BAMF in Benicia. Last November we had over 500 rigs attend it was a blast. There will be vendors, Taco truck, raffle and prizes. plus hundreds of the badest rigs in Norcal.
All rigs welcome lets get more Broncos to attend.

Official flyers will be posted on Instagram via @bayareametalfab
Show full message
Snacktime
Anyone else want to go do a little wheeling this Saturday 10/1? I'm looking at tagging along with Nevada Bronco Group going to Bodie Ca or going to Wild Horses for free coffee then heading over to Prairie City Offroad Park?

Anyone else want to toss around a suggestion?
Show full message
NORCALGXP
NORCALGXP
Would go if I was in town. Have fun.
Snacktime
Snacktime
Well my wife said I can go for a day, so I'm going to Bodie. Current meet up is Bully's Sports Bar 3530 N. Carson, St., Carson City, NV 89706 at 10am.

Let me know if anyone wants to tag along from Sac to Carson City?
Wild Horses 4x4
Bronco Swap Meet (Oct 1st)
Saturday Oct 1st 2022. If you want to sell or buy, this is your place to be! You will find project Broncos to show Broncos and everything between, new or used BRONCO parts for Early Broncos to current era Broncos. Bring your stuff to sell and/or come to find some deals. HUGE scratch and dent selection will be available. Gates open at 7AM | Location: 1045 S. Cherokee Lane Lodi, CA 95240

More info: https://www.wildhorses4x4.com/WH_Event_Swapmeet_Reg
Show full message
Jon_chimpo
Meet up/trail ride 9/17/22. What do y’all think? Open to ideas! Please speak up.
Show full message
View previous comments…
Jon_chimpo
Jon_chimpo
Pool heater is getting delivered on Friday. I won’t be doing any Bronco activities until I get the heater installed.
CBWAR1
CBWAR1
Still waiting for the Bronco Build; the Ford tracker has been holding at build week 09/26/2022 and a build date of 09/27/2022
Snacktime
Snacktime
I'm out, picking bronco up on the 17th and need a solid 24hrs to molest it.
Jon_chimpo
Drove up to Truckee today to have a family putting day. Wow, it’s real thick. Photos don’t do the visibility justice.
Show full message

Attachments

Jon_chimpo
Hey what’s up, I’m going to be personally trying to get out at least a few times a month with the family. It would be good to be able to meet some fellows and have some fun. Last weekend we spent the day driving around the sierras checking out different spots.
Anyways hope we can get some “bronco’s and coffee” or meet up going.
Show full message
View previous comments…
NORCALGXP
NORCALGXP
Just joined I'm in for dirt or rock crawling. Keep me posted.
xtina
I'm in Rocklin and my husband and I would love to meet up! I am in the same boat....novice and don't want to jack up my Bronco but absolutely want to get it off the payment for some exploring. I did the Vegas Off Rodeo in May and it was awesome.
View previous replies…
JimboSlice
JimboSlice
@xtina I haven't been over there but I have an app called On X Offroad an found one called Boca Hill. It is NE of Truckee in the Prosser Pitts OHV area. It says its easy 3/10. Looks like there are some more in that area.
Jon_chimpo
Jon_chimpo
@xtina check out ON X app, you get free 7 days, then it’s 30$ a years subscription.
Reactions: xtina
xtina
JohnGalt
JohnGalt
I’ve done Signal Peak, overall not too hard of a trail but there are definitely a few gnarlier bits if you go up from the Fordyce Trailhead side. Coming in from the other side is supposedly much easier. Great 360 views from the top.
Jon_chimpo
My Bimini top came in just in time to install on Monday. I’ve been riding topless, frying my face and arms. Now it’s so nice! I would highly recommend the Jtops sun shade.
C616F47D-A54C-4F13-98F1-ABF0D891BE37.jpeg
Show full message

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views