Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just picked up mine today and couldn't be happier
PXL_20220129_165109254.jpg
Do you have anymore pictures from the side? Want to see with those badland wheels
Sponsored

TooMuchWombat

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX-5 RF
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found a listing for an EG OBX with roast leather interior that I don't think has been shared in the thread yet. You don't get a ton of EG in the pics, but enough to get a decent sense of how they look together.

Now that I've seen the roast leather, I feel much more confident about going with the navy leather. Normally I'd say green exteriors and brown interiors are common sense, but it just seems like the color of the roast leather doesn't jive with EG the same way the cloth roast does. Plus despite thinking the bronze dash looks great with EG, I can't stand those blue accents on roast interiors.

Now I just need someone to find a navy leather interior with an EG exterior so I can decide if I should jump ship to a Badlands.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Img_2022_01_28_13_18_19

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Img_2022_01_28_13_18_00

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Img_2022_01_28_13_19_02

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club Img_2022_01_28_13_18_46

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Found a listing for an EG OBX with roast leather interior that I don't think has been shared in the thread yet. You don't get a ton of EG in the pics, but enough to get a decent sense of how they look together.

Now that I've seen the roast leather, I feel much more confident about going with the navy leather. Normally I'd say green exteriors and brown interiors are common sense, but it just seems like the color of the roast leather doesn't jive with EG the same way the cloth roast does. Plus despite thinking the bronze dash looks great with EG, I can't stand those blue accents on roast interiors.

Now I just need someone to find a navy leather interior with an EG exterior so I can decide if I should jump ship to a Badlands.

I nearly went with the Badlands solely because of the the interior. Ultimately went with this very choice and hoping for the best. Maybe I can dye it..

Sponsored

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m just glad the roast doesn’t go all the way up to the head rests. The interior choices on the Outerbanks suck but I’m planning on covering all the blue accents with stuff from stickerfab. They should offer some more neutral options.

CodaMojo

Wildtrak
First Name
Coda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Wildtrack, 2014 Ford Escape, 2010 350z
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice graphics package! 👍

And I'm really liking that capable bumper. Wondering if I should get rid of the modular, heavy duty bumper and save $800???

Thoughts from others?
Bumper is well worth it IMO, unless you are getting aftermarket up grade. The base bumper is plastic and will look bad after weathering 🤷‍♂️

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have to admit, I’m not overly excited about my order, Eruption Green OBX with roast leather interior. But I think it was the lesser of two evils. I’m also not crazy about the blue accents, but I’ll live with it, especially on a short term lease.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is why “Jesus Wept” John 11:35
I’ve seen some ungodly awful combos on Euro cars. I just shake my head and say to each his own.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Img_2022_01_28_13_18_19.jpeg

Img_2022_01_28_13_18_00.jpeg

Img_2022_01_28_13_19_02.jpeg

Img_2022_01_28_13_18_46.jpeg

Yeah, still like the roast... Looks like the camel leather in our Volvo xc90. But definitely lighter (more orange) than the leather interior I had in my Lincoln MKS Ecoboost that was hoping it matched...

First World Problems...

Stick with my order and if it really bothers me (blue accents, specifically the STITCHING), get katzkin covers...

Or

Change the exterior color to VB...

Or

Go with the Badlands in EG...

Or

Go with Carbonized Gray or Silver in OBX or BL...

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club tenor

Last edited:

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just looked at Ford’s build and price website. The roast leather interior looks more brown. These pictures seem to look orange. I’ve never seen this interior in person. I’m relying on 6g members who have said it looks beautiful in the flesh. We’ll see, I’m sticking with it.

MeanGreen

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volvo XC90
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is my OBX roast leather, I don’t think it looks as bright clay red as it does in some other pics I’ve seen.

Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 22C8B8E6-DC22-45B8-B789-AFB594B1414A
Looks good...

And for the blue stitching, looked up how to change it to black... Fabric pens, a lot of time, and A LOT OF PATIENCE!

tenor.gif

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good...

And for the blue stitching, looked up how to change it to black... Fabric pens, a lot of time, and A LOT OF PATIENCE!

I was wondering about using a black marker on the blue accents.
Sponsored