Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can someone please tell me which powder coat color matches carbonized grey the closest? I'm still waiting for my Bronco but want to have some wheels powder coated and ready for when it arrives, but I have nothing to color match against.
My plan is to buy an extra set of steelies and powder coat them to match the body.
Thank you, J
I rattle canned my beauty rings CG but isn’t the whole point of steelies is for them to be steelies, no?

Here’s my Rubi with Steelies & Badlands pre-CG rings

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club E915822E-7E9F-49E5-B38A-C34D74074A8F
Sponsored

Jason Sandsux

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22? Bronco and 77 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I rattle canned my beauty rings CG but isn’t the whole point of steelies is for them to be steelies, no?

Here’s my Rubi with Steelies & Badlands pre-CG rings

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club E915822E-7E9F-49E5-B38A-C34D74074A8F
I think steelies are steelies no matter the color. I just want them the body color instead of black or white. You have good looking rigs. Thx

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I picked it up yesterday !! and already added the mini mods I had laying around.
Mini Antenna
Door Sill protectors form Fast intentions (these are awesome and can be customized )
www.FastIntentions.com
Bronco Cup holder engraved poly bottom plates
Mabett Cosole Tray #mabett
I have redline Hood Struts to install still
Love this Bronco!

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I picked it up yesterday !! and already added the mini mods I had laying around.
Mini Antenna
Door Sill protectors form Fast intentions (these are awesome and can be customized )
www.FastIntentions.com
Love this Bronco!

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

IMG_7063.jpg

IMG_7064.jpg

IMG_7065.jpg
I also ordered through SMF in RSM. Did they call you? Was there an update to tracker, etc? I've been on Ice Mtn since early Jan and just wondering how you were notified and if you had any indicators things were moving along prior to your getting your Bronco?
Your Bronco rocks. Love the Carb Gray!! I have a Wildtrack same color hopefully coming soon :)

Sponsored

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also ordered through SMF in RSM. Did they call you? Was there an update to tracker, etc? I've been on Ice Mtn since early Jan and just wondering how you were notified and if you had any indicators things were moving along prior to your getting your Bronco?
Your Bronco rocks. Love the Carb Gray!! I have a Wildtrack same color hopefully coming soon :)
Yes My order was through RSM, They called me Saturday morning to let me know it had arrived and was in prep. I had only received a notification that it had shipped about a week and a half ago. They had three deliver this weekend. it's crazy out there, There were several people asking if they could buy it while we sat there waiting for the finance department.

I also talked to a couple, that said they have a contact within the dealership that calls them anytime a Bronco shows up so they come down to see if the order either falls through or cancels to see if they can try and buy it.

There is a Red, 2 dr, Big bend, SAS demo model on the lot right now for sale, asking 5k over sticker .
I paid MSRP with a price reduction incentive that they applied, due to just buying another Ford a month ago. Make sure you carefully Inspect before taking. I found some damage to the passenger Door panel at the side netting, that they will need to fix once the part becomes available

Good luck

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes My order was through RSM, They called me Saturday morning to let me know it had arrived and was in prep. I had only received a notification that it had shipped about a week and a half ago. They had three deliver this weekend. it's crazy out there, There were several people asking if they could buy it while we sat there waiting for the finance department.

I also talked to a couple, that said they have a contact within the dealership that calls them anytime a Bronco shows up so they come down to see if the order either falls through or cancels to see if they can try and buy it.

There is a Red, 2 dr, Big bend, SAS demo model on the lot right now for sale, asking 5k over sticker .
I paid MSRP with a price reduction incentive that they applied, due to just buying another Ford a month ago. Make sure you carefully Inspect before taking. I found some damage to the passenger Door panel at the side netting, that they will need to fix once the part becomes available

Good luck
Roger that. Thanks so much for the context!

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mini Antenna
www.FastIntentions.com
Love this Bronco!

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_7065

well thanks a lot now I see more stuff I need to buy!! lol looks great already I will be ordering those door sills now. Funny I was just making a list of everything I have gotten for the bronco so far to put up something on here for my build. The list seems to keep growing!

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

well thanks a lot now I see more stuff I need to buy!! lol looks great already I will be ordering those door sills now. Funny I was just making a list of everything I have gotten for the bronco so far to put up something on here for my build. The list seems to keep growing!
It's never ending ! I'm actually thinking of ordering New sills from Fast intentions and make them Custom with My Bronco Name They are such High quality and have a great texture.

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's never ending ! I'm actually thinking of ordering New sills from Fast intentions and make them Custom with My Bronco Name They are such High quality and have a great texture.
Ya that would be sick no one else would have them cuz I think I would order ur exact set with the carb gray bronco sorry but I don’t want any accent color just black and gray for me

8FD21A7E-BCE1-4956-824C-35E63428000A.jpeg

Sponsored

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine is on the train coming in. :D Update: It's in Louisiana, ETA 23 Mar.
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club 1646777956626

Last edited:

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Window Tint Driver Passenger with Xpel Ceramic to match the Hard top windows
installed redline hood struts
Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_7079

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_7076

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_7077

Jdegid_SoCAL

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla , Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco CARBONIZED GRAY Bronco Club IMG_0719

Doors back on and XPEL Stealth.
roughly what did the stealth run? and where did you get it done Im in the OC and just got my Bronco
Sponsored