Abdiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi Everyone

Thanks for letting me join the bronco6g community...

This feels like the old days Forums, appart from Facebook groups (which I had a hard time before) :)

We've got this 4Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak - with Sasquatch Package (correct me if i'm wrong on the style), and so far the car is awesome. (Wife and I come from Toyota Trucks) and the plan was originally to get a Third Gen Raptor, but where I live (Costa Rica) none has arrived yet to the dealer..

I have some questions I will be posting in the respective threads.

Cheers!

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange Sasquatch - New Here... Bronco-Saturday
Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I love CR and canā€™t wait to get back there and see broncos roaming around!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Everyone

Thanks for letting me join the bronco6g community...

This feels like the old days Forums, appart from Facebook groups (which I had a hard time before) :)

We've got this 4Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak - with Sasquatch Package (correct me if i'm wrong on the style), and so far the car is awesome. (Wife and I come from Toyota Trucks) and the plan was originally to get a Third Gen Raptor, but where I live (Costa Rica) none has arrived yet to the dealer..

I have some questions I will be posting in the respective threads.

Cheers!

Bronco-Saturday.jpeg
Welcome! Love the Cyber Orange Sasquatch! :love:šŸ˜‰

FYI, there was another member here trying to spec a Bronco for his house in Costa Rica last year, but he hasnā€™t posted in a while, so I donā€™t know if he ever followed through. However, your post reminded me of his thread, and I thought you might enjoy reading it and might want to reach out to him, given your similar locations.

Help me spec rig for my house in Costa Rica

OP
OP
abdielhiram

abdielhiram

Wildtrak
First Name
Abdiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That interesting thread.. I could actually help that guy...

I 've been importing cars from the US - Last one we did was a Lincoln Navigator Black Edition.

the 52% Tax he said is subjective, and that's a struck of luck, because honestly they do on actual car sales price in the US, so if MSRP is high and car has been bought over sticker, that's a lot of money. This is a beautiful country, but so expensive to import cars...

I did my bronco trough the local dealer, instead of importing one (because of the warranty mostly)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That interesting thread.. I could actually help that guy...
You should reach out to him via the forumā€™s direct message feature (i.e., ā€œStart Conversationā€ in his profile). He may still be interested. Plus, Iā€™d like to hear an update on his thread. šŸ‘

OP
OP
abdielhiram

abdielhiram

Wildtrak
First Name
Abdiel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got this made by a local guy... vinil quality is great and similitude to the originals, I can't tell the difference...

hope you like them... That with the short antenna and the ditch lights are the first mods so far..

WT1.jpeg

WT2.jpeg

WT3.jpeg
Sponsored