Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco - 4dr soft top 2.3L auto non-sasquatch mid pkg
Jeep JK - 2014 4dr Sport soft top 3.6L auto, ~1.5" suspension lift, 1.5" Spidertrax wheel adapters, 285/75r17 BFG AT (34's, basically), bunch of armor, Warn xd9k on the front

Test drive was awesome, I love this thing. Welcome to McDonald's 😬😮😲😱🤯

Ford Bronco Badlands 4dr (non-sasquatch, cyber orange) vs. Jeep JK Wrangler 4dr 20210721_140407
Ford Bronco Badlands 4dr (non-sasquatch, cyber orange) vs. Jeep JK Wrangler 4dr 20210721_140409
Ford Bronco Badlands 4dr (non-sasquatch, cyber orange) vs. Jeep JK Wrangler 4dr f472372bd78921608a061a8632cf346b9b9d310a-44
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoRick

BroncoRick

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After driving it, I think I will need to get the Sasquatch for the running ground clearance, but the non-sas actually matched up fairly well with my Jeep.

Now that I have sat in a few of these, the interior is very much better designed than the JL. I am 6'4" with a long torso and I barely fit in my JK. I don't fit in the JL, not enough headroom. But the Bronco has heaps of headroom, someone at Ford was really paying attention here. My backseat passengers were also raving about the extra space back there compared to the JK.

If you sat me in there to drive it and didnt' tell me what I was driving, I would have just assumed it was a new Jeep. But it's better in almost every way that matters. The forward visibility is different than a JK, but only in that the corners of the hood obstruct a bit more and the stuff around the rearview mirror crowds that section of the windshield. It doesn't actually seem that much bigger than a JK. The beltline comes up higher so I think it has the illusion of looking bigger, due to more sheet metal, and the shape of the hood adds to that. But driving on road it seems roughly similar. This is not like the difference between a Ranger and F-150. It's more like the difference between a JK and an almost imperceptibly larger JK.

The soft top is good. I didn't like the pop-up rear access with the top prop at first, but it is really starting to grow on me.