Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New guy to the club here. I've been busy getting my new-to-me 2-door trail ready. Hopefully I can post up some trail pics tomorrow.
(I am in no way related to @Tricky Dick, we just have similar tastes)
R7LB3QB.jpg

URZdsnY.jpg
😛I think I need to go smoke a cigarette now............
Love me some Swampers!
Sponsored

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Finally arrived, still learning the vehicle, never owned anything like the bronco before. Got to play in the snow a bit the day i picked it up
20221209_135834.jpg
20221209_115245.jpg
I really like what you have done. I had a EG Basquatch ordered back and when I saw that interior color on the Big Bend I really wanted to switch and just get a rear locker. I finally ended up going with a HPR BD with Tow and MT. Building 12/19. Looks really good Congratulations

Sponsored

BlanchardSteve

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 corvette
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I really like what you have done. I had a EG Basquatch ordered back and when I saw that interior color on the Big Bend I really wanted to switch and just get a rear locker. I finally ended up going with a HPR BD with Tow and MT. Building 12/19. Looks really good Congratulations
Thank you I was very much in debate in getting HPR!!! Good call!

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you I was very much in debate in getting HPR!!! Good call!
I have to tell you I’ve been thru the gamut on this order. I had an original res and order back in 21. I cancelled that order because I couldn’t transfer to a different state in 22. Well that dealer did not cancel but 99 the order without my knowledge. I reordered in 1/22. That was my BaseSquatch.. I Got frustrated when in 9/22 we went thru another set of reorders. I swapped my Tennessee order to my current BD order. Decided I wanted Tow and MGV more than SAS. Out of the blue my original North Dakota order confirmed from Ford. I was so torn..2 weeks later got my Tennessee order build letter. I know a lot of folks out there been waiting but I’m one of the first …My build is finally going to happen on Monday..Should be Blend by Wednesday..It’s going to be my new years gift..I know maybe a long story but maybe someone out there will relate and hang in there.

Last edited:

Sponsored

4dtrkman

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 / Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have to say..Never was a big fan of CO. Saw a BL 4 Dr on a lot and was not really impressed..Maybe it was just not in the right light.well OK 2 drs rock my friend that gets my attention. Looks Like a BD SAS..Yea I’m a little jelly…

Last edited:

octoberguard

Big Bend
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What wheel offset? Looks like non sas fenders and looks really, really good!
Thanks! Here are the specs on the new wheels:

Nitto 217010 Ridge Grappler Tire in LT285/70R17, Fuel D750 Block 17x9 5x5" +1mm Matte Black Wheel Rim 17" Inch, with a 1.25" Leveling Kit

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just an update, 148 miles and had to do some upgrades

4 inch lift. 37x12.50 17’s

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 49CD08A1-47D8-4A0F-9DF4-167981DB14AC

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 49CD08A1-47D8-4A0F-9DF4-167981DB14AC
Gotta ask...what did you do with you old rims...was going to shop for some BD's for when I want to upgrade my base package...in Charlotte too.
Sponsored