Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going full BEAST mode (essentially a narrow Raptor that can fit down our trails). Fox Racing 2.5 Coilovers with Camburg Engineering UCA providing ~3" of lift. Dana 44 FDU + Spicer Extreme 32mm half shaft set (via BroncBuster). Full stealth wrap, etc., etc.
How did choose between Fox, King, and OME BP-51 coming soon?
Sponsored

KermitBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did choose between Fox, King, and OME BP-51 coming soon?
I reviewed a bunch of options for the Meanie Greenie - also King, Fabtech, Raflow, Eibach, Bilsteen, Icon, OME, etc. I wanted the Fox Live Valve system from the Bronco but they're not releasing it yet for public. Two great sources of information are Bronbuster and Motorosa YouTube videos. Not sure your level of info so I'll share a few pieces of advice (and for anyone else):
1. Bronco Sasquatch on 35" works fine. Nothing needed. Congrats.
2. I'm putting on 37's and off-roading. That puts inordinate stresses on the vehicle. If you're doing that, the MINIMUM spend is $400 for BroncBuster sleeves and a $200 - $400 body lift (which Broncbuster will also sell you and show you how to do). Ignore this advice at your own peril. And that basic spend will work fine for most people.
- Chase Gentry has an excellent video of when a "clueless" person lifts their (wife's) Bronco without reinforcing titled "Bronco Breaking Tie Rods in Uwharrie OHV area". LISTEN UP - that is Vaughn Gitten Jr. talking to you at 5:25!!!
3. I'm doing probably the MAXIMUM spend possible so, I wanted things that have been proven to work together. Camburg KINETIK parts are widely acclaimed and they're local. And Camburg + Fox are like peanut butter and jelly and work closely with each other. Yes, Camburg + King will work like peanut butter and honey. But that's not the saying and the small differences like reservoir location tip towards Fox IMHO. Motorosa has some excellent videos on all of the options out there.
4. The Dana/Spicer front-end (sold by Broncbuster) is about making those lowers "bombproof". Raptor level. Camburg only does UCA and I'm trying to avoid any breakdowns.

Hope this helps. I'm not affiliated with anyone. YMMV.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll ask this of both OuterJersey and HeHateMe - have you received? Build date? My Eruption Green Sasquatch Badlands "built" on November 30. No shipping information at all since then. Promised by the 24th. Then on the 23rd moved to "by January 2" but still hasn't shipped and I'm in So. Cal.

Meanwhile, I've already got Method Wheels with 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, RTR spare tire carrier and purchases with Camburg Engineering, BroncBuster, American Adventure Lab and Heretic Light Studio to kick it up! But where's the damn Bronco?
Ford Bronco ERUPTION GREEN Bronco Club 2332E13C-A62D-42CD-B7FC-0086BD4F7CC2

Yes, I'm delivered fortunately...

Send me your parts and I'll get started on the work... When yours come in, we'll trade!

🤡 😂

Sponsored

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh that’s annoying! Now you have a smelly gas funnel in your truck

Simple Man

Black Diamond
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Subaru Outback MT,'70 F-250 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1672252028919-png.png

Picked up last night after a 1 week wait at rail yard about an hour south. Thank you Darren M at Bickford Motors, Snohomish, WA! It's been a long, almost 2 year road. Now the fun begins!!

jbellousux

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘13 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1672252028919-png.png

Picked up last night after a 1 week wait at rail yard about an hour south. Thank you Darren M at Bickford Motors, Snohomish, WA! It's been a long, almost 2 year road. Now the fun begins!!
Enjoy!!

I hit Olympic, North Cascades and Mt. Rainier NPs in August, but coming from Texas, that was too far of a journey in too little time to make in the Bronco. I was able to do some great
61A81E34-8E0D-4253-B2C6-94262857F519.jpeg
off-roading on some mountain passes outside of Telluride in July.

You’ll have tons of great terrain to explore in your neck of the woods.

Sponsored

Travo68

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hoping someone on here can help me get a matching assembly line picture to mine:

Eruption Green
Wiltrak
4 Door
Hardtop
HOSS 3.0
Capable Bumper

Thanks yall!

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone done a partial xpel stealth (or similar satin) finish on an EG Bronco? I saw a Defender the other day where the vehicle had in essence a "matte design" wrap....hood was two tone matte / glossy, fenders were matte, doors were two tone, etc., and it look really cool.

GiddyUp’21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander (2nd car while waiting 4 Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone done a partial xpel stealth (or similar satin) finish on an EG Bronco? I saw a Defender the other day where the vehicle had in essence a "matte design" wrap....hood was two tone matte / glossy, fenders were matte, doors were two tone, etc., and it look really cool.
Pictures?
Sponsored