First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any pictures of a EG 2 door with trail armor?

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ohh nice!!! We need to meet up someday. I live near brier creek so it’s not far. I hardly see any two doors around us. I can’t wait to take this baby out !! Where did you have your windows tinted? I just made an appt for ceramic coat at august precision off Westgate Rd. The first of many upgrades. I got the high package i want to get better sound system. I heard Audio Exchange is pretty good. Do you know of any others around our area? Tia

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ohh nice!!! We need to meet up someday. I live near brier creek so it’s not far. I hardly see any two doors around us. I can’t wait to take this baby out !! Where did you have your windows tinted? I just made an appt for ceramic coat at august precision off Westgate Rd. The first of many upgrades. I got the high package i want to get better sound system. I heard Audio Exchange is pretty good. Do you know of any others around our area? Tia
Not far from you at all, I live on the Morrisville/Cary border. Yes, we will need to do a meetup. I had my windows tinted at Custom Tint in Apex, I've dealt with them in the past for tints and wraps, top notch. Not really familiar with audio places, I have the B&O and did a speaker upgrade which really helped. If you do a search on here you can find several threads about upgrading the sound system.

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 6105D030-E21E-4AC5-9FC2-1DD762FE86E2
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 6105D030-E21E-4AC5-9FC2-1DD762FE86E2

Picked her up last Friday, 700 miles crack on the windshield, manual transmission is a dream… I couldn’t be happier!
Are those the 16" Volks or did you find a 17" set that fits? Looks incredible!