Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've had a great month here in AZ so I thought I would share a quick photo dump. (All Broncos happen to be Badlands and are from 2021 - 2023).

We started the weekend before the 4th with a 4 day trip up to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. We set up base camp and planned out the next couple of days on the trails.

We explored a little over 300 miles of trails in this area. Starting on trails inside the National Park up to Point Sublime and then out the back entrance of the park on in to the Kaibab National Forest. The next day we drove the Jumpup Divide trail up to Jumpup Point for some spectacular views. On the way back to camp we took the scenic route hitting a few off chute trails. I highly recommended this area for easy to moderate exploring and outside of the tourist filled parts of the region! Great trip Saturday - Tuesday.

On Friday after we came back, we were starting to feel the itch again, so grabbed 4 of us and on Saturday we ran a trial called New River Canyon which is another great AZ trail with a ton of variation from sandy washes to rocks.

Yup, it's hot down here this time of year but with a towel on your MGV seats and great friends, these Broncos create all sorts of fun in the desert.

GC1.jpeg

GC2.jpeg

GC3.jpeg

GC4.jpeg

GC5.jpeg

GC6.jpeg

GC7.jpeg

GC8.jpeg

GC9.JPG

GC10.jpeg

GC11.jpeg

GC12.jpeg

GC13.jpeg

NRC1.jpeg

NRC2.jpeg

NRC3.jpeg

NRC4.jpeg

NRC5.jpeg

NRC6.jpeg

NRC7.jpeg
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn that looks like a good time!

Not too hot for camping in Arizona right now? Elevation I guess?

Beautiful country and I do want to check out Northeastern Arizona one day. Thanks for sharing the nice pics!

az_dirt

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bad Sas AMB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting-great pics!

nipeej

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota, Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like you had a good time in those great looking Broncos. What is the winch setup on the yellow rig? I have the same winch but can't decide on the mounting. Thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
sklnbnzaz

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you had a good time in those great looking Broncos. What is the winch setup on the yellow rig? I have the same winch but can't decide on the mounting. Thanks
Cyber and White both have the exact same winch setup... We have the Ford Performance/Warn Modular Bumper winch mount (spendy but works great)... I know that JCR also makes a similar setup where you can choose whatever winch you want. Ours are Warn Zeon 10S.

Both of us have the LUX package so used the DV8 Camera Relocation kit and the DV8 Adaptive Cruise Control relocation kit. The winch mount itself is not sensor ready so we needed to drill out the winch mount in two places to accommodate the middle sensors. (1" Steel Hole Saw then a step bit and LOTS of oil, the steel is hard and thick). No issues with ACC, Camera or Sensors whatsoever. Great setup. (Mine is the White one and I was able to get a little closer pic for you).

IMG_6927.JPG

Winches.png

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Headed out to the Coconino National Forest area for some exploring next weekend, will have to see if I can add these points too. Great looking rigs 🤙
Sponsored