JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998, ‘89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pardon the dirtiness. It hasn’t been washed in weeks. I did this back in November and it’s held up alright. After a number of trail rides and 22k miles it’s starting to see some wear. Trying to figure out what I will do next year. I plan on putting on some bronze wheels with new 37’s after I wear down these tires. But I’m pretty sure I’ll need to increase ride height another inch or two first. So maybe new coilovers? I think the bronze wheels will help tie it all together. I also had the Ford badge custom painted.
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! IMG_1404
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! IMG_1406

BaseRaceR23

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco basemansquatch, 1995 bronco Xlt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where did you get those lights + light covers on the front bumper?
the 4 lights in the center of the bumper are 6” KC slimlite led straight from KC’s website and the covers I found on Amazon

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes and yes!
I grew up in Riverside CA. March AFB was there. When I was in 4th grade, my teachers assistant was ex Air Force. We got a tour of the base, and I got to go into a B-52! Huge plane! Absolutely NO space for humans inside. Just bombs. Wild...

Sponsored

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I grew up in Riverside CA. March AFB was there. When I was in 4th grade, my teachers assistant was ex Air Force. We got a tour of the base, and I got to go into a B-52! Huge plane! Absolutely NO space for humans inside. Just bombs. Wild...
Oh yeah. That’s the most common remark we get when folks tour the inside. It’s so big with so little room for people. I was born at Castle AFB up in Merced back in the day. My old man was a B-52 flyer as well.

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh yeah. That’s the most common remark we get when folks tour the inside. It’s so big with so little room for people. I was born at Castle AFB up in Merced back in the day. My old man was a B-52 flyer as well.
Nice!

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The wheels on the wingtips blew me away...

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The wheels on the wingtips blew me away...
Yeah they are good most of the time. Every now and then they cause us trouble. There is a good YouTube video of us taking out a lot of runway lights at an airshow this year. Type B-52 RIAT in YouTube for some laughs.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Before the buff was the b47 I remember being very small and mom and I going to pick up dad after a mission,he would point at the bottom and say thats where the thermo nuclear device goes.
We were still doing drop and cover exercise at school🙈
Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! Screenshot_20230909-190115_Gallery

Sponsored

Donkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
totalled
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m pretty happy with the way these side stripes came out with the green

Ford Bronco Put any cool / unique vinyl decals on your Bronco?  Let's see them! Screenshot_20230909-190115_Gallery

Plus some replacement badges

and most important

Who made these? I need these colors in a wider pattern. I can find wide patterns, warm colors but not both.

darthmario

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who made these? I need these colors in a wider pattern. I can find wide patterns, warm colors but not both.
Thse were from Underground Graphics - not sure if they have what you're looking for, but they were very easy to apply & I've been very happy with them.
Sponsored