First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks really great. I would be curious to see what your CV angle is at full droop? Adding an inch of length from the top spacer will be close to CV joint bind I believe. Will the front CV joints hold up at this angle? I am no expert just asking.

Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That looks really great. I would be curious to see what your CV angle is at full droop? Adding an inch of length from the top spacer will be close to CV joint bind I believe. Will the front CV joints hold up at this angle? I am no expert just asking.
its an aggressive angle but you shouldnt be rock crawling etc with a spacer lift. Of course it will lessen the overall life of the cv axles. You pay to play. Someone needs to come out with a bracket to drop the front diff lower to lessen the angle. Dropping the diff is relatively easy to do.

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else purchase or install this kit?
My local dealer recommended it, and it looks pretty good.

I don't want to mess with the geometry too much and cause issues with those wonderful little tie rods.

Sponsored

Kmautah

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat, Tesla Model 3, MB Sprinter Van (170)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else purchase or install this kit?
My local dealer recommended it, and it looks pretty good.

I don't want to mess with the geometry too much and cause issues with those wonderful little tie rods.
I have this same kit from ReadyLift, with 37" BFG KO2's. I think it looks amazing. I've only had it for a month, and have not been off-road yet (but I can say I love these tires in the snow!). I too am concerned about the tie rods...It's this exact setup (spacer lift w/ 37's) that seems to be vulnerable. I've been debating adding the tie rod reinforcement sleeves (I think I'll end up doing that), and also carrying some spare inner tie rods in case they need replacing on the trail.

IMG_1473.jpeg

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have this same kit from ReadyLift, with 37" BFG KO2's. I think it looks amazing. I've only had it for a month, and have not been off-road yet (but I can say I love these tires in the snow!). I too am concerned about the tie rods...It's this exact setup (spacer lift w/ 37's) that seems to be vulnerable. I've been debating adding the tie rod reinforcement sleeves (I think I'll end up doing that), and also carrying some spare inner tie rods in case they need replacing on the trail.

Ford Bronco ReadyLIFT 3" Inch SST Lift Kit on 2022 Sasquatch Bronco **Install Video** IMG_1473
Any steering upgrades? hows the tie rods? upgraded?

Kmautah

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat, Tesla Model 3, MB Sprinter Van (170)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any steering upgrades? hows the tie rods? upgraded?
I bought the icon tie rods (got the $239 Amazon special they were running about a month ago) and the RC bushings. Haven’t installed either yet…still debating whether I want to keep the icons as spares, or swap them + add the bushings. I’ve wheeled a bit with the current setup, was nervous to break a tie rod, but I just don’t think it’s that big a deal if you have spares, tools, and know-how to do a trail swap.

Audiomate

Badlands
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on this, guys? My bronco came with this lift and I am running 35s. I haven’t upgraded the tie rods or rack yet. So I’m trying to find out if disconnecting the sway will mess up the axle. Thanks!
Sponsored