First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody know the current wait times for RCI sliders, from date of purchase to arrival? Thanks.
Sponsored

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anybody know the current wait times for RCI sliders, from date of purchase to arrival? Thanks.
I ordered my 4 door sliders on March 1st and they were delivered today. I am still waiting on the gas tank skid.

Sdjohnson

Wildtrak
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered my 4 door sliders on March 1st and they were delivered today. I am still waiting on the gas tank skid.
Thanks so much for the reply! Just what I wanted to hear. I ordered mine March 8. Which degree did you go with, 5 or 20?

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks so much for the reply! Just what I wanted to hear. I ordered mine March 8. Which degree did you go with, 5 or 20?
5 degrees. I will be doing relatively mild off roading and want a nice step for my wife who uses it as a daily driver.

Sponsored

Byrdeaux

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Eruption Green Wildtrak, F150, GX460,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reviewing the instruction and wondering if the relocated fuel strap (Wildtrak w/ skid plate) will be loose once reinstalled on top of the slider bracket?? Seems like the 1/4ā€œ or thicker mounting plate is going to keep the strap from being snug to the tank.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, ordered a set of 5 degree (step for short wife) with top plate and powdercoat for my 2 Dr BadSquatch. Had been wanting these for some time and finally pulled the trigger. Iā€™d imagine Iā€˜ll get them in early June, but I donā€™t like rushing small companies as I want them to do it right.

Hopefully the kinks in the supply chain and packaging are worked out. Called them and the guys I spoke to were great; very helpful, so good customer service so far.

A bit worried on this install. I have all of the tools, but trying to figure out how I can do this alone. Anyone use any jack stands or anything to hold in place? Worst case Iā€˜ll ask a buddy to assist, but will avoid if I can swing it.

Looking forward to extra protection from door dings. Donā€™t have any thus far and want to keep it that way and the protection when wheeling gives me peace of mind. Really wanted them 20s, but Iā€™ll make do. :)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, ordered a set of 5 degree (step for short wife) with top plate and powdercoat for my 2 Dr BadSquatch. Had been wanting these for some time and finally pulled the trigger. Iā€™d imagine Iā€˜ll get them in early June, but I donā€™t like rushing small companies as I want them to do it right.

Hopefully the kinks in the supply chain and packaging are worked out. Called them and the guys I spoke to were great; very helpful, so good customer service so far.

A bit worried on this install. I have all of the tools, but trying to figure out how I can do this alone. Anyone use any jack stands or anything to hold in place? Worst case Iā€˜ll ask a buddy to assist, but will avoid if I can swing it.

Looking forward to extra protection from door dings. Donā€™t have any thus far and want to keep it that way and the protection when wheeling gives me peace of mind. Really wanted them 20s, but Iā€™ll make do. :)

Jack stands or a floor jack with a big block of wood on it. Easier to adjust height. Use that to hold up one end close to it mounting point. Then work on mounting the other, but not tight. Then move back to the end with the jack and get that end mounted, but not tight. Then step back see where they might need some adjustment. When satisfied give them an uga duga. šŸ˜

I'm kind of an average build kinda guy, and with mine I just laid on my back with my knees in the air. Then rested one end on my knees until I got the end at my head started, then started the end at my knees. Nice thing about a 2DR, they 'aint long. :wink:

One more tip. Look it over first and see sometimes it may be easier with the bracket on the bar before putting in place vs. mounting the bracket on truck and then the bar to the bracket. Just depends on how it put together.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jack stands or a floor jack with a big block of wood on it. Easier to adjust height. Use that to hold up one end close to it mounting point. Then work on mounting the other, but not tight. Then move back to the end with the jack and get that end mounted, but not tight. Then step back see where they might need some adjustment. When satisfied give them an uga duga. šŸ˜

I'm kind of an average build kinda guy, and with mine I just laid on my back with my knees in the air. Then rested one end on my knees until I got the end at my head started, then started the end at my knees. Nice thing about a 2DR, they 'aint long. :wink:

One more tip. Look it over first and see sometimes it may be easier with the bracket on the bar before putting in place vs. mounting the bracket on truck and then the bar to the bracket. Just depends on how it put together.
Awesome! Think I may purchase the cross beam that matches my jack from Harbor Freight. Needed it for a while and hereā€™s a good reason to purchase. Wish Iā€™d thought of it when installing my rear diff cover. I also have a mechanic crawler that I lay on with wheels when under this thing.

Like what you said here about the bracket; noted.

As always, thanks for your words of wisdom. :)

TEAMSLO

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco 2.7 4d Oxford White & 22' JLURD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the 20s, wifey approved once installed and used as a step. Kids like them for the same reason as well. As a step, the only difference will be the small height difference from stepping up to a 20 or a 5 degree slider. Same with getting out of the rig, the stepping down from the slider to ground level.

For my install I used a 5 gallon bucket, with my lift, it was pretty close to where I could loosely mount one end, then the other and then work the other mount points easily.

DCsBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Iā€™ve enjoyed my RCI sliders for a while now. Great, heavy duty product.

IMG_0046.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg
Sponsored