Sponsored

Bronco Build week 4/29

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yup!
Someone in IT is probably about to have a case of the Mondays….

Sponsored

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, at least someone got their Bronco! Congrats!! That's sooo exciting.

My tracker hasn't updated since in production on 4/29. My modules show working, so it should be built. Ford chat said eta was last week, so did the dealer. Haven't heard a word from anyone. I'm 4 hours from the plant....good grief. Ford, step up your game!

Grumparoo406

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone had any problems loading their order today? Mine says: “We’re sorry. We are unable to process this order. Please enter a valid vin/order number.” I’ve checked multiple devices and it’s not working. Heard nothing back from my dealer so I’m going to contact them tonight.
I saw the same thing last Sunday. Likely back-end server maintenance going on. Sunday is a common day for IT nerds to bring down systems for patching. Source: am retired IT nerd.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^
Yes, Sunday used to be maintenance day for the tracker software. It was typically wonky or just simply didn’t recognize you on Sundays.

Grumparoo406

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail shipping update: my Bronco has been sitting in Garret, IN for the past couple days. CSX originally said delivery to Chicago was scheduled for 9pm-ish on 5/19, but now that has updated to 9pm-ish on 5/20. In Chicago the railcar will change hands from CSX to BNSF. Will see if the CSX tracking system will still give info once the car is on BNSF. If not, I have an inside contact at BNSF who can track it for me. My dealer states it will be unloaded in Spokane, WA and trucked back to MT from there.

Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Call your dealer instead of fussing with this tracker if you're stuck like I am. Just talked to mine. It now has 6 miles on it (1.8 previously), and although still says in production their system screen, it moved from held for release to held for gateway and now showing to the dealership directly a delivery window for next week. Ford Chat told me a couple of weeks ago a window of time, but the dealership did not show that window on their system. Now they have a delivery window. Things can happen, but I would expect the dealership to have better info than we do.

KMJ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, Jeep LJ, Jeep TJ modified
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good for you!! Glad to hear it was worth the wait!
Sponsored