breaddrink

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered my bumper, and I'm trying to get everything in place to rig it all in one go when it arrives.

The ARB fog kit isn't out of the question. It does seem a little spendy though and I can't find any reviews on the thing.
Can anyone fill me in on the size of other setups that would fit, and indeed any additional looming I might need? The plan is to swap out the fog switch on the driver side and use the wiring existing behind the OEM bumper.

Pic for attention - Not mine...

Many thanks.

Rob.

ARBsummit.jpg
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 f-250 Tremor 6.7L HO, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used BD Squadron Pro in ARB bumper location and ARB Solis-36 on top of the bumper.

PXL_20230908_222323263.jpg

ORACLE Jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
THESE ARE INCREDIBLE LIGHT OUTPUT FOR THE 2" & 3" PODS THAT FIT VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE

ORACLE LIGHTING LAUNCHES VEGA SERIES OFF-ROAD LED POD SPOTLIGHTS
We're excited to announce our new off-road Vega LED Light Pod Spotlights. Available in 20-watt (Vega Series 2) and 40-watt (Vega Series 4) versions, the compact and rugged pod spotlights deliver an unparalleled lighting experience. ORACLE Vega Series spotlights will be available in December.
53203255637_48260dba99_c_480x480.jpg

Named for the brightest star in the northern constellation of Lyra, the new ORACLE Vega Series lights set a new benchmark for pod spotlight performance. The Series 2 features 2,000 raw lumens with a projection distance of 988 feet, while the Series 4 boasts 4,000 raw lumens and a projection distance of 1,049 feet. Intended for off-road use, Vega Series lights feature durable materials and construction, and carry an IP69K ingress protection rating to handle long-term use in tough conditions.
53141116504_42e1423120_c_480x480.jpg

https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...d-spotlights-pair?_pos=2&_sid=38f6965bb&_ss=r

Vega Series lights feature horizontally symmetrical beam patterns so they can be mounted upside down or right side up without changing the beam angle. The result is a more versatile and compact product with standout styling and a dynamic appearance. For even more versatility, optional interchangeable lens covers can also be added without tools to easily change the color of the light output to yellow or amber. The covers simply snap over the existing clear lenses to provide color-enhanced light output optimized for fog or snow conditions where glare can be an issue.
53141328725_80221ef17f_c_480x480.jpg

“This is an exciting new category for ORACLE, and we wanted to be sure our first offering lives up to our reputation for quality, performance and durability,” said Justin Hartenstein, ORACLE Lighting's director of development. “The Vega Series was designed in-house from scratch to do just that. By using only the best components and materials, we’ve created a pod spotlight that is rugged and reliable with higher-level intensity than any other three-inch light on the market at this price level.”
53204138586_8c37edeee5_c_480x480.jpg

Vega Series key features include:

• Beam pattern: Spotlight
  • Projection distance: 988 feet (Series 2) and 1,049 feet (Series 4)
  • Raw lumens: 2,000 (Series 2) and 4,000 (Series 4) raw lumens
  • Wattage: 20 watts (Series 2) and 40 watts (Series 4)
  • Compact size:4 x 2.5 x 3 inches (Series 2) and 3 x 3.3 x 3.2 inches (Series 4)
  • Color temperature: 6,000K bright white
  • Housings: Powder-coated aluminum
  • Lens material: Polycarbonate
  • Hardware: 304 stainless steel mounting hardware
  • Ingress protection: IP69K rated
  • Blackout covers: Included

The ORACLE Lighting Vega LED Light Pod Spotlights are sold by the pair and feature a five-year replacement warranty. MSRP is $159.95 per pair for Series 2 and $189.95 per pair for Series 4.

LIGHT UP YOUR ADVENTURE WITH ORACLE ;0)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just ordered my bumper, and I'm trying to get everything in place to rig it all in one go when it arrives.

The ARB fog kit isn't out of the question. It does seem a little spendy though and I can't find any reviews on the thing.
Can anyone fill me in on the size of other setups that would fit, and indeed any additional looming I might need? The plan is to swap out the fog switch on the driver side and use the wiring existing behind the OEM bumper.

Pic for attention - Not mine...

Many thanks.

Rob.

Ford Bronco ARB Summit - Fog light recommendations? 53204138586_8c37edeee5_c_480x480
The Diode Dynamics and Baja Designs kits should fit in there, since they re-use the factory brackets).

We have them available here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com
Sponsored