First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Day 1 reservation Badlands (part 2 - first one was damaged in transit) is finally here. Picking it up Monday. Looking for recommendations on POD lights. I can have the dealer install the ford performance Rigid lights but I'm thinking there is a better option. I've seen numerous threads over time about the light options from Baja, Diode Dynamics, etc. But had tuned that all out for a while of waiting. My application will be typically used on the beach at night or the occasional on road snow storm etc. Don't need a super high end solution. What has everyone settled in on as a good middle of the road option? And if a thread on this question already exists I do apologize - feel free to point me there. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been using the Swarfworks bracket and three Baja LP6 lights for this same application, and have been very happy with them. I have both the yellow and clear lenses; come winter, the yellow lenses should be excellent in New England snowstorms.

Ford Bronco POD Light Recommendations?? D29DB41B-3086-484C-A788-D3F56EC08953

OP
OP
blogue

blogue

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been using the Swarfworks bracket and three Baja LP6 lights for this same application, and have been very happy with them. I have both the yellow and clear lenses; come winter, the yellow lenses should be excellent in New England snowstorms.

Ford Bronco POD Light Recommendations?? D29DB41B-3086-484C-A788-D3F56EC08953
Thank you. I should have clarified that mine will be for the A pillar location. But the bumper location could be next.

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just installed Rigid 360's, 2 each per A pillar. Looks great and very bright but I had issues wiring it. Two lights each pillar, a harness with connections for one light per pillar. Also, way too much wire in the harness. So, would I recommend them? Only if you're not turned off by having to improvise.

Geaux Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had some Rough Country ones installed. I like ‘em.
Ford Bronco POD Light Recommendations?? 87BA7486-73F2-499F-B469-9E43D2DAB2C8

Ford Bronco POD Light Recommendations?? 5B700D63-1C12-4B7B-AB72-88859F8FCC20

Sponsored

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just installed Rigid 360's, 2 each per A pillar. Looks great and very bright but I had issues wiring it. Two lights each pillar, a harness with connections for one light per pillar. Also, way too much wire in the harness. So, would I recommend them? Only if you're not turned off by having to improvise.
Do you have pictures, and where did you buy them?

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought some $10 lights from DV8. But i think they are the same $10 lights you see on Amazon. Just some cheap LEDs to get started. Have aux upfitters, so wiring should be simple. All learning to me, plus, I'm not spending 1k on lights just to learn.

I like the swarfworks bumper mount, but it looks like it is fixed for 3 pods, so i think im going with the TC bumper bar, which is adjustable. I like the gglighting pod bumper mounts best, but reviews of their customer service kinda scared me away.

There's always KC, classic look

Anyway, I'm not rich, so I'm not investing large initially, depends on how much i use them before spending more

I know you are going for A pillar, but i like bumper Lights more. A pillar just look meh, unless you have a rotating spot light, but I've not seen that on the new bronco

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I also have this kit, if you order from SPV they include custom wiring harnesses.

RickDeckard

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I also have this kit, if you order from SPV they include custom wiring harnesses.
I just checked it out. Too bad I didn't know about them. Would have made the install much easier. Thanks for the info.

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you decide to go with Baja LP4 or LP6, they have a nice lockout harness specifically for uplifter switch installations. You can mount them almost anywhere you like FWIW.

Pit Bear

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the same dual Rigid 360 pods, along with KC Flex single trio on each side of the modular bumper pockets. My dealer is installing them all gratis for me. They are a great deaership.

46722-bronco-a-pillar-360-kit.jpg

bumper-light-pod-mount-36476644688084_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Sponsored