Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you all for the recommendations!!! A lot to consider. I appreciate you all taking the time. Patrick
What part of NY are you from? Ya know we're from NY. We're here on Long Island (that's also where most of our KR Off-Road bracket are made including our Bronco Fog Brackets) so if you're local to our store, you should stop in and check out our demo truck and look at all the options.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PPJJFF

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What part of NY are you from? Ya know we're from NY. We're here on Long Island (that's also where most of our KR Off-Road bracket are made including our Bronco Fog Brackets) so if you're local to our store, you should stop in and check out our demo truck and look at all the options.
I’m in the Hudson Valley, just south of Kingston.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sheesh... Some serious dough being thrown around here. Prices start at $1k and move up from there.

I am always amazed at suggestions to drop $400 on ditch lights when the $80 Harbor Freight pair does just as well by all objective measures. Yeah if something malfunctions I will probably get amazing servicе from the big names... but after 10+ years I am yet to experience malfunctions with Lasfit, or Nilight, and Auxbeam.

It is trickier with light bars because of wind noise. Any options for those of us who like to keep their money closer to home?
Sponsored