John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lots of extra BRONCO letters on my Outer Banks. First, I never thought I'd pay $90 for an exact fit sunshade by Covercraft, but I did, and I love it! Its the first time I have one that unfolds exactly into the windshield space, and stores in its own sleeve. (CJ Pony Parts)

Second, I sprung for the Bronco-themed spare tire cover, which reminds me of my '86 Bronco. Until I upsize my tires, I'm be fine.

Finally, I joined the Bronco Script Lettering badge bandwagon, from Bronco Depot USA. They're quite beautiful, or handsome, although my previous Broncos had block lettering over the Eddie Bauer Signal Flag Badge (photo). To honor my past, I decided to pair the Bronco name with the trim badge, and you can see the result in the photo. (Most people seem to be moving the trim badge). Also, since the OBX badge is white & blue, I decided to use white script instead of black or chrome, and thd Area51 color looks good with the white. Whats more, the BRONCO letters in the front grill are white, so may as well keep with the theme! ($90, Bronco Depot, USA)

20211123_162544.jpg

20211123_161600.jpg

20211123_162004.jpg

20211123_161924.jpg

20211123_165626.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First time I have seen the white script. I don’t think it would work on any other colors, but it looks fantastic on the A51 paint-perfect contrast. Well done!

BroncoSkippy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lots of extra BRONCO letters on my Outer Banks. First, I never thought I'd pay $90 for an exact fit sunshade by Covercraft, but I did, and I love it! Its the first time I have one that unfolds exactly into the windshield space, and stores in its own sleeve. (CJ Pony Parts)

Second, I sprung for the Bronco-themed spare tire cover, which reminds me of my '86 Bronco. Until I upsize my tires, I'm be fine.

Finally, I joined the Bronco Script Lettering badge bandwagon, from Bronco Depot USA. They're quite beautiful, or handsome, although my previous Broncos had block lettering over the Eddie Bauer Signal Flag Badge (photo). To honor my past, I decided to pair the Bronco name with the trim badge, and you can see the result in the photo. (Most people seem to be moving the trim badge). Also, since the OBX badge is white & blue, I decided to use white script instead of black or chrome, and thd Area51 color looks good with the white. Whats more, the BRONCO letters in the front grill are white, so may as well keep with the theme! ($90, Bronco Depot, USA)

Ford Bronco "BRONCO" Lettering accessories OBX 20211123_165626

I ordered the white script for my black outer banks (on order, no build date yet). I think it will look great given the white lettering on the grille.

RoseFam4

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love it!! My order is a black OBX, lux package. I will have the same cover and ordered the same badges but black/chrome. Looks awesome!

OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered the white script for my black outer banks (on order, no build date yet). I think it will look great given the white lettering on the grille.
Great! Like to see what you and rosefam4 do with the OBX badges. My other option to the current linear approach is to stack them, with BRONCO over (vertical, on top of) the badge. Another member put his on the front corner of the front fenders. Its all art! Many choices.

Sponsored
OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First time I have seen the white script. I don’t think it would work on any other colors, but it looks fantastic on the A51 paint-perfect contrast. Well done!
Maybe white on black as well?

cdubs70

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the black script on my Area51. The white, however, looks great!

morrieswigs

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger T/A, C3 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. I see a bunch of people with the script badging. Does anybody know if they make the same size badge but in the same font style block letters that are on the grill?

OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great. I see a bunch of people with the script badging. Does anybody know if they make the same size badge but in the same font style block letters that are on the grill?
Thats sort of the style of the full size Broncos from the '80s-90's. Maybe on a Bronco restoration site. Below, my 1986ish Bronco badge.

20211123_165626.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

T
Pulled off the OBX tags, and went with black on blue.
They're both nice! Its fun to personalize. What did you do with the OBX badge?

cdubs70

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
T

They're both nice! Its fun to personalize. What did you do with the OBX badge?
One of them didn't make it. It stretched when i heated it to remove it. The other is on the back, next to the license plate. Not sure if it will live there forever, but it seemed like a good place for now.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where did you find the spare tire cover.

OP
OP
lakesinai

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model