Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats Neighbor....Hebron KY here. that's quick to ship
I sure hope this is correct and Ford not playing a trick on me.

54EA3159-73E5-4E55-99A3-75715CCA7C47.jpeg
I have been excited all day, just emailed dealer to may get a conformation but we will see. I sure hope Ford is not playing tricks on me. Fingers crosses very tight.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any MIC hardtops built with reservations after the first week?

toannn

First Edition
First Name
Toan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Z06 2012 Avalanche 2005 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Any MIC hardtops built with reservations after the first week?
I have a blend date of 6/23. I have a FE with a MIC too. 4 more days.

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For all the people that rely on the dealers to find out their status did you see a change on the website for your orders status? Or hear from your dealer it was was scheduled/being built/ or built. I’m still in the in store order on the website. I was hoping for one this year, even though I made the switch from the mod top to mic but it is what it is.

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For all the people that rely on the dealers to find out their status did you see a change on the website for your orders status? Or hear from your dealer it was was scheduled/being built/ or built. I’m still in the in store order on the website. I was hoping for one this year, even though I made the switch from the mod top to mic but it is what it is.
So yes no emails or online update in Canada. Keep in touch with your dealer as per Ford Canada direction. Once I had my VIN I kept checking the tracker on b6g and once I had a window sticker I emailed and confirmed my build date was 23jun21. Expected delivery week of July 5th.

4dr wildtrak, area 51, SAS obviously, 2.7 obviously, high pkg, tow pkg.

Res date July 14 @ 2am atlantic order Jan 21, 2021

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's not much that happens until you get the email from Ford with your VIN. A that point you will get a date for the build. Mine was a build week with the date being a Monday. I have seen others post non-Monday dates and they seem to be the narrowed down date, not week. In that email, there is a link to "Track My Order". The page it takes you to requires the VIN and the dealer Order Number which will automatically populate. I didn't receive any other emails from Ford or my dealer since then; however, I clicked that tracking link everyday since I got the email. About a week before my communicated build date, the tracking status changed to in production. The window sticker was available within 24 hours after that.

Now waiting for the next status change of "Built".

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So yes no emails or online update in Canada. Keep in touch with your dealer as per Ford Canada direction. Once I had my VIN I kept checking the tracker on b6g and once I had a window sticker I emailed and confirmed my build date was 23jun21. Expected delivery week of July 5th.

My build date is June 22, I’m located in Newfoundland, I bet ours will be on the same truck with mine coming across on a boat in North Sydney to here in st.John’s, how did you get your expected delivery week?

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My build date is June 22, I’m located in Newfoundland, I bet ours will be on the same truck with mine coming across on a boat in North Sydney to here in st.John’s, how did you get your expected delivery week?
Your dealer has a scheduler that has a date of "expected" delivery. Again use the term with caution lol

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Did you go with a mic top? I was thinking about going soft top to potentially get one sooner but that wouldn’t work with the Alberta weather. I’m 4dr Badlands, Black, Sasquatch, 2.7, lux, but dropped the towing hoping to help get it sooner.

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you go with a mic top? I was thinking about going soft top to potentially get one sooner but that wouldn’t work with the Alberta weather. I’m 4dr Badlands, Black, Sasquatch, 2.7, lux, but dropped the towing hoping to help get it sooner.
I went with the idea that wildtrak comes standard with MIC,2.7 so as it's not an option it shouldn't affect my build. Don't know if it helped but my dealer was on the same page lol. I wanted a badlands but also wanted the 2.7 and mic so when you add those it ends up being much higher price then wildtrak by quite a bit

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with the idea that wildtrak comes standard with MIC,2.7 so as it's not an option it shouldn't affect my build. Don't know if it helped but my dealer was on the same page lol. I wanted a badlands but also wanted the 2.7 and mic so when you add those it ends up being much higher price then wildtrak by quite a bit
Basically the only thing I would get additional was sway bar disco and vinyl seats which to me was not worth the extra value

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Basically the only thing I would get additional was sway bar disco and vinyl seats which to me was not worth the extra value

Cmo

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally had a moment there, I know wildtraks only come with mic. I was in the same boat when building them, my decision to go with badlands came down to going with orange accents over the blue, and I wanted rock crawl mode. I was quite surprised that the wild trak was a fair bit cheaper than what I ordered seeing as it was supposed to be the top model besides the first edition.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you e
soon as it comes I will bring by to show you, my sis lives in tree top is that close??
If you ever come all the way down 42 on the way to Louisville, stop off in Goshen and let me have a peek!
Sponsored