First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition EL Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is this real? I'm scheduled for the week of 12/20 and when I login, it still shows me that my Bronco is scheduled for the week of 12/20.

I was originally scheduled for the week of 12/13 but got an email when I was moved to 12/20.
Me Too!

87Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brenda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition EL Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do folks not read? This is SCHEDULING....not building. If you have a build date, this thread doesn't have anything to do with you. Only folks that haven't been scheduled yet.
Thank you for explaining that. I, for one didn't understand it that way. Merry Christmas !

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
451 days and still no Bronco

Sponsored

dpav02

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for explaining that. I, for one, didn't understand it that way. Merry Christmas!
Yea I'm in the same boat. I did not realize "scheduling" was different than "scheduling a build". I thought this post meant, "no BUILDs being scheduling the weeks of 12/20, 12/27, 1/3".

Because in the email I received states, "Your build will be scheduled for the week of 12/20". Hence the confusion.

I'm not in manufacturing and I do not know the inner details of how Ford Motor Company works.

It's not just "some internet jackass who doesn't read on social media" it was my interpretation. Also, this post lacks clarity on the topic for those who are not balls deep in this entire process within the first few posts.

And no, I don't have time to read every single post to figure it out.

Last edited:

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe the admin needs to post a definition when they create these threads since the confusion happens often.

I’m not sure why some confuse “scheduling“ with “production”. Scheduling is the act of planning for something to happen in the future. Production is the act of executing the schedule. Ford has completed scheduling through February as of the end of this week. The fact they don’t plan to schedule any Bronco builds past February and into March and April until at least January 10 has little to do with what’s being built next week or the week after and so on. Not scheduling for production 2 - 3 months into the future during a particular week doesn’t mean they won’t be producing during said week.

When they schedule again, presumably the week of January 10, they’ll be scheduling production for the weeks of March 7, March 14 and possibly beyond. Ford has been on this cadence for a few months now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe the admin needs to post s definition when they create these threads since the confusion happens often.

I’m not sure why so many confuse “scheduling“ with “production”. Scheduling is the act of planning for something to happen in the future. Production is the act of executing the schedule. Ford has completed scheduling through February as of the end of this week. The fact they don’t plan to schedule any Bronco builds past February and into March and April until at least January 10 has little to do with what’s being built next week or the week after and so on. Not scheduling for production 2 - 3 months into the future during a particular week doesn’t mean they won’t be producing during said week.

When they schedule again, presumably the week of January 10, they’ll be scheduling production for the weeks of March 7, March 14 and possibly beyond. Ford has been on this cadence for a few months now.
Added an explanation to first post.

Last edited:

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could even schedule more for mid-late February at that time. The scheduling for the last two weeks seemed fairly light*, probably anticipating some Dec/Jan builds getting bumped. If they end up with more parts and factory capacity than anticipated, they can open up February again.

*Another possibility is that scheduling was normal, but many fewer people found out that they were getting scheduled because Ford didn't send out emails.

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai accent, 1988 Porsche 944
Your Bronco Model
Base
This applies to future scheduling not Broncos that are already scheduled...basically if you have a build date it's irrelevant.
Oooh ok sorry didn't know. I thought it meant those days and weeks are/are not scheduled for production. Me = dumbass

Squashed

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

547 days now and counting !