First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Kind of late to this party, but here is our Bronco Raptor right now, still have 5 waiting, 1 on deck.

*EDIT* Sorry had to remove photos, apparently they revealed too much. :censored:

Basically we ordered all in February, 1 was pulled and produced on the 27th of June. We have another on deck at a priority 1(this is common for the Bronco Raptors when they're going to be pulled.)
Sponsored

Last edited:

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Kind of late to this party, but here is our Bronco Raptor right now, still have 5 waiting, 1 on deck.

*EDIT* Sorry had to remove photos, apparently they revealed too much. :censored:

Basically we ordered all in February, 1 was pulled and produced on the 27th of June. We have another on deck at a priority 1(this is common for the Bronco Raptors when they're going to be pulled.)
Unable to view any of the attachments

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Revealed too much what?

Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Revealed too much what?
Wtf bro. We need more info

It was a trace history&wbdo of the Bronco Raptors I have in our system ready to be pulled, their tracking. I guess it was against confidential agreements

See this one below, that is all I can show though😒:

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1658791547210

Basically, I was showing Ford is moving at a snails pace at getting vehicles to their dealers and consumers.

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was a trace history&wbdo of the Bronco Raptors I have in our system ready to be pulled, their tracking. I guess it was against confidential agreements

1658791547210.png
Joshua, everyone here should know that their dealership may share their current Vehicle Visibility Report (AKA OASIS), or at least the basic information documented within. I am looking at a copy of my most current Bronco Raptor report with detailed Trace History right now. I am sure it would be inappropriate to share someone's personal order details with VIN - especially since the bottom of the report states:

Ford Confidential : This website and the information contained within is Ford Motor Company Confidential.

Last edited:

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m actually getting excited….

Any day now we’re going to start seeing picture after picture of smiling faces posed next to their new Bronco Raptors.

And hopefully that’s going to mean mine will get built as scheduled,, everyone scheduled that’s waiting and lots more smiling faces.

It seems like they’re scheduling a up to two hundred per production week (8/22 to 9/5), they’re in the 1900+ VIN range scheduled through week of Sept 5th and seven production weeks after that before MY22 balance out. Still time left to build A lot of Braptors.

Hopefully they can build 3000-3500 (or more) before balance out, which was around the originally rumored number.

Trying to stay positive…

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m actually getting excited….

Any day now we’re going to start seeing picture after picture of smiling faces posed next to their new Bronco Raptors.

And hopefully that’s going to mean mine will get built as scheduled,, everyone scheduled that’s waiting and lots more smiling faces.

It seems like they’re scheduling a up to two hundred per production week (8/22 to 9/5), they’re in the 1900+ VIN range scheduled through week of Sept 5th and seven production weeks after that before MY22 balance out. Still time left to build A lot of Braptors.

Hopefully they can build 3000-3500 (or more) before balance out, which was around the originally rumored number.

Trying to stay positive…
I hope you’re right on the any day now. Nobody has received any shipping updates, but my Raptor is still “estimated to arrive at my dealership tomorrow.”

My dealer doesn’t even have a clue.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if it arrives tomorrow refuse it and sell it to me.

:)

Well, Ford chat still says a 7/27 delivery.

I contacted Ford Performance for the first time since I received my VIN, they said the same.

My dealer has the same info, such a joke.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hope you’re right on the any day now. Nobody has received any shipping updates, but my Raptor is still “estimated to arrive at my dealership tomorrow.”

My dealer doesn’t even have a clue.
it’s amazing, I can track $2.99 in sprinkler parts across the country and house by house as it’s delivered on Amazon, but almost no (reliable) telemetry on $50k+ vehicles.

But we (Bronco Raptor folk) are not alone, my wife‘s 2023 Defender 110 has been sitting in port in Europe for weeks with no idea when it’ll ship out yet. Getting info is an arduous process.

it’s a race to see who gets delivered first, but as hers is built she’s definitely in the lead!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

it’s amazing, I can track $2.99 in sprinkler parts across the country and house by house as it’s delivered on Amazon, but almost no (reliable) telemetry on $50k+ vehicles.

But we (Bronco Raptor folk) are not alone, my wife‘s 2023 Defender 110 has been sitting in port in Europe for weeks with no idea when it’ll ship out yet. Getting info is an arduous process.

it’s a race to see who gets delivered first, but as hers is built she’s definitely in the lead!
I've been using this wait time to give my wife extra attention. Now she's beginning to ask when will it arrive cause she's getting sick of me.

I'm sooooo bored, I actually followed her to the mall to shop for dresses and surprisingly enjoyed it. She let me join her in the dressing room, which I didn't think was allowed since I always see husbands sitting outside.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Citrus. I made sure they emailed me that in exchange for releasing the other build, I would get no mark up at all and they confirmed. ;)
I started there but switched to Upland because it was a little closer. Bad move in hindsight. I ended up at 10k ADM which was down from the 30k they started with and FORD wouldn't let me switch back. Still no build date.

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I started there but switched to Upland because it was a little closer. Bad move in hindsight. I ended up at 10k ADM which was down from the 30k they started with and FORD wouldn't let me switch back. Still no build date.
Ouch! But still a smaller mark up than a lot of dealers. I started at Chino Hills and switched it to Citrus since I remembered I had a friend that worked there.
Sponsored