Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So a decal is now a commodity issue? I live near Nascar teams that print full body wraps every week. Ford can't buy a $24k vinyl printer and do these in-house?

Imagine being in that meeting, Hey boss we have a problem with the Raptor decal, you know the name that goes on the vehicle that we're so proud of, We can't make those.

Embarrassing.
Sponsored

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
A lot of negative emotions the last few pages of the thread. Are all vehicles going to early reservation holders, no, but did I expect Ford to allow early reservation holders to upgrade their order to a BRaptor, absolutely not (not sure how one cannot view this as a pretty generous opportunity). Certainly not everything has been perfect throughout and GT holders haven't been treated equitably (e.g. receiving MRSP), but a lot of that issue seems to be with the franchisees and taking advantage of the situation.

In all, in my opinion, this hasn't purely been a PR stunt and Ford was trying to do right by early reservation holders as illustrated by numerous examples of people on here receiving a BRaptor at MSRP (of which I don't think would otherwise have been the case). I've also experienced the fact that I was initially told a significant ADM to convert, but now getting at MSRP.

Now back to the waiting game for a VIN and scheduling.

Mordraq

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Focus
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

ME EITHER, BEEN TRYING THAT LINK FOR 2 DAYS
Try a different browser. I went from Chrome to Edge (or other way around I don't recall) and the other browser spun the chat up fine.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Check my status and no production date.

Sponsored

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Depends on what else I have them do. but I'd say probably $1000 - 1500. If there's a wrap that color matches (I doubt it) that may be a better option. Also not sure how I feel about the flares until I see them in person - I may be ok with them unfinished. Also saves me some $$ for other accessories.
Bad Bronco posted a video on Instagram of an illustration with them painted about 75% of the way. People loved it but I think I actually like it less than the gaudy beastly ones... Makes it look too much like the stock Bronco and takes away the Warthog personality to me 😉
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screenshot_20220325-165519_Instagram

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bad Bronco posted a video on Instagram of an illustration with them painted about 75% of the way. People loved it but I think I actually like it less than the gaudy beastly ones... Makes it look too much like the stock Bronco and takes away the Warthog personality to me 😉
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Screenshot_20220325-165519_Instagram
Yeah - I'm torn between all the way and somewhere there is a definable bodyline on the flare. I also have a few other ideas that I'm contemplating, but I may end up doing nothing except re-create the made from unobtanium Raptor graphic.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree! It looks like the reg Bronco with small flares. If I am driving a 75K Bronco I want it to look ridiculous and not like every other Bronco.

Krieger

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A lot of negative emotions the last few pages of the thread. Are all vehicles going to early reservation holders, no, but did I expect Ford to allow early reservation holders to upgrade their order to a BRaptor, absolutely not (not sure how one cannot view this as a pretty generous opportunity). Certainly not everything has been perfect throughout and GT holders haven't been treated equitably (e.g. receiving MRSP), but a lot of that issue seems to be with the franchisees and taking advantage of the situation.

In all, in my opinion, this hasn't purely been a PR stunt and Ford was trying to do right by early reservation holders as illustrated by numerous examples of people on here receiving a BRaptor at MSRP (of which I don't think would otherwise have been the case). I've also experienced the fact that I was initially told a significant ADM to convert, but now getting at MSRP.

Now back to the waiting game for a VIN and scheduling.
How'd you manage to go from ADM to msrp? I'd love to be in that boat 😭

Sponsored

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got this email form Ford...

The New Bronco Raptor's Look View Online
0aefdd99-8ca4-440e-b79a-56eb575e01fd.png
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 0aefdd99-8ca4-440e-b79a-56eb575e01fd
The all-new 2022 Bronco RaptorTM SUV is the ultimate off-road machine and deserves an exterior styling as badass as the terrain it can conquer. That's why when we saw an opportunity to enhance the wide body look, we took it - we'll be removing the standard Raptor Graphic on the rear fenders.
As your build originally had this graphic included, you will receive a $100 credit. The optional Upgraded Raptor Graphic Package, which combines the Raptor logo and digital mud is still available as an option for $1,075.
Your order will automatically update to the graphic delete option; if you would like the optional Upgraded Raptor Graphic Package please work with your dealer before April 8th to update your order.
The next chapter of a legend begins this summer* - thanks for being a part of it.
The Bronco Team
*Deliveries are currently scheduled to begin this summer.
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah - I'm torn between all the way and somewhere there is a definable bodyline on the flare. I also have a few other ideas that I'm contemplating, but I may end up doing nothing except re-create the made from unobtanium Raptor graphic.
I’m thinking there is a line where it transitions from more vertical to more horizontal, and that could be an option. It kind of lines up with the rear door parts. The only problem is it appears less defined and more blobular on the backend of the rear flares and so may not work.

We shall see.

cyber007x

Raptor
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RAPTOR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Check my status and no production date.
When and what type of order do you have? In my case, I was able to obtain a dealer allocation 3 weeks ago.. Still no production date

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How'd you manage to go from ADM to msrp? I'd love to be in that boat 😭
Just tried taking the varying advice from this forum and leveraging any and all means available (Bronco support, social media, direct communication with GM, other relationships with connections to dealer, etc.).

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There has only been 1 scheduling event for job 2. And broncos are not getting scheduled next week so it is going to be a longer wait for the unscheduled

When and what type of order do you have? In my case, I was able to obtain a dealer allocation 3 weeks ago.. Still no production date
Sponsored