First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am pretty sure only Ford can assign a PC 1-10 while the dealer submits an order with a PC 11-19.

All orders goto to PC1 right before it gets scheduled
My allocation was a speciality allocation with a priority one. Yes that can only come from Ford and not assigned by the dealer.
Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When I ordered my F150 Raptor it was bumped 4x BUT the last bump was backwards.

I have no proof of this BUT I feel like orders gets pushed for commodity issues BUT as soon as they have all the necessary parts, they can move your date backwards and build your truck.

Yes it sucks to wait, BUT we have to remember that FORD makes no $$ by pushing our builds. They want to sell cars so they need to build them
You’re right on the money. I agree and knowing that makes me happy to know I’ll get the truck eventually despite the bumps.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know there's a lot of production yet for MY23, but it seems like they've built hardly any Raptors for 2023. I hope they get their supply chain in better shape for the 2nd half of the production year and get these out.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Again I think a bump isn't the worst thing right now. If the alternative is chip hold and sitting outside in sub zero Michigan weather under snow and ice. I was bumped 5 times and pseudo built on the 20th. Chip hold since then with no completion date mentioned.

Some transparancey would be nice, is it missing parts, computer modules, did something fail at the inspection end, guess I'll never know.

When did you initially get the email that your Braptor was scheduled to be built?

Obiwan

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't care to share personal info
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When did you initially get the email that your Braptor was scheduled to be built?
After missing all targets for 22' build and after the 23' MY conversion the first date was early November, received email on October 7th. So roughly 3 months and a couple weeks or so from that initial build date before the ice mountain pseudo-build I currently have.

Sponsored

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lol I think I did everything but the belts. I got the block heater as well. I’m thinking another bump or two.

I’m wondering, and I know this changes per person, but how many times do you think we can get bumped for our raptors?
Well I've already been bumped 6 times in the last 2 months so there's that. LOL

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well I've already been bumped 6 times in the last 2 months so there's that. LOL
That stinks because that means getting bumped another time isn’t out of the question. When’s your scheduled build date?

Sponsored

Gahendo

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 gt350r
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Dealer gave me a heads up and clicked the track order link in my email.

kd.overland

Raptor
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kdover.land
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I definitely lucky that mine was built on 1/19 and shipped on 1/24. Shitty situation for you guys recently built and now in limbo.
Have you received yours yet? I went from 12/06 to 1/20 shipped on 1/26. Just waiting for rail delivery scheduled on 2/10-2/23 in Utah.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned Untitled
Sponsored