Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't think any Raptors are still scheduled for the week of May 9. They all got delayed 1-2 weeks.
Yeah - many were delayed - just hoping to see someone get a sticker and blend date soon. Would be nice to know when the ball starts rolling…

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah - many were delayed - just hoping to see someone get a sticker and blend date soon. Would be nice to know when the ball starts rolling…
Originally 5/9 pushed to 5/22. Haven’t heard of anyone that hasnt been pushed. Thought the window sticker not available till build week.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Originally 5/9 pushed to 5/22. Haven’t heard of anyone that hasnt been pushed. Thought the window sticker not available till build week.
It's usually about 7 days out from start of that build week so those should be by 5/16

Sponsored

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think any Raptors have been produced yet, aside from Company mules. Placed my Raptor order April 12 and waiting to get confirmation Ford received.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't think any Raptors have been produced yet, aside from Company mules. Placed my Raptor order April 12 and waiting to get confirmation Ford received.
Order banks for Raptors were closed in March.

Leland

Raptor
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, Mustang MachE GT, Raptor, Subaru (2)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a build sheet from the Dealership, Order Code, Priority Code everything almost the same from my Wildtrak build.

rogerb

Raptor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Limited 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im not having any luck with the back door link. If anyone can help me out heres my info. Dealer confirmed its ordered as well as got conformation from their Ford Rep and its priority 2. Whatever that means.

Order number 10214954

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im not having any luck with the back door link. If anyone can help me out heres my info. Dealer confirmed its ordered as well as got conformation from their Ford Rep and its priority 2. Whatever that means.

Order number 10214954
You need to create an account with ford first, then use your sign in credentials when prompted.

Sponsored

Boldbronco

Raptor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus and E350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

rogerb

Raptor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
try this site but you still need an account with ford.
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

I have an account with Ford and its not showing up. I just tried again this morning with that reservation number 10214954 ( maybe thats not my order number? ) and a Bronco wildtrack shows up. I Just called the salesman and he said my order number is B140. When I enter that I get a prompt that says something went wrong. I have an email confirmation from ford but no order number on it anywhere. Hopefully he will get some answers today. I just really hope this works out seeing how I already spent $10k+ on wheels and tires LOL

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have an account with Ford and its not showing up. I just tried again this morning with that reservation number 10214954 ( maybe thats not my order number? ) and a Bronco wildtrack shows up. I Just called the salesman and he said my order number is B140. When I enter that I get a prompt that says something went wrong. I have an email confirmation from ford but no order number on it anywhere. Hopefully he will get some answers today. I just really hope this works out seeing how I already spent $10k+ on wheels and tires LOL
The backdoor only works with 8 digit reservation numbers, was your original reservation for the Wildtrak that you saw? Or did you get an allotment that someone else backed out of?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
is your order based on a reservation? If NOT then, the backdoor, front door, basement door or any door will NOT work.

Only orders based on a reservation can you track them online

rogerb

Raptor
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The backdoor only works with 8 digit reservation numbers, was your original reservation for the Wildtrak that you saw? Or did you get an allotment that someone else backed out of?
Yes I ordered a wildtrack 7/14 and was offered a bronco raptor like most of us on here from Ford.
Sponsored