Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I spoke to Ford Performance again today. In all, I have had probably 50 plus conversations with them and the Ford Bronco Team. They stated to me that NO Bronco Raptors have shipped but they did hear a "rumor" that the OK to sale was given last week. They did state that Ford was still working on the issue with the swing gate. Yes I have multiply sources on problems with the swing gate and Ford Performance actually confirmed it to me today. From my conversation with them they have been trying to fix this for some time. This problem did require the swing gates to be removed and new ones to be made, painted and installed. A very time consuming issue. I do hope we get some good news soon. I am at 3 months built.
Thank you for the update. Saves us time and effort dealing with this situation.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I spoke to Ford Performance again today. In all, I have had probably 50 plus conversations with them and the Ford Bronco Team. They stated to me that NO Bronco Raptors have shipped but they did hear a "rumor" that the OK to sale was given last week. They did state that Ford was still working on the issue with the swing gate. Yes I have multiply sources on problems with the swing gate and Ford Performance actually confirmed it to me today. From my conversation with them they have been trying to fix this for some time. This problem did require the swing gates to be removed and new ones to be made, painted and installed. A very time consuming issue. I do hope we get some good news soon. I am at 3 months built.
Then it does sound like whatever the issue was they have a fix and are working on replacing the parts, rather than waiting on the parts to be fabricated?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I spoke to Ford Performance again today. In all, I have had probably 50 plus conversations with them and the Ford Bronco Team. They stated to me that NO Bronco Raptors have shipped but they did hear a "rumor" that the OK to sale was given last week.
Didn’t Levine say some had shipped?

Thanks for your update. I’m imagining an extra 100 lbs, and paint matching CO will be a challenge. :(

RapidResponder

Raptor
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2019 F150 Harley Davidson
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What makes it official?
FFS—So which is it? No BRaptors released or some BRaptors released?
Officially? Please elaborate.
My dealer had a phone conference this AM with Ford, who stated they were beginning to release the first Bronco Raptors.

He subsequently checked my OASIS Report to find my status has changed today from:
  • "Produced" (as of June 24) to
  • "Released - Awaiting Shipment" (August 28) with
  • "Estimated Delivery Date" (September 18)

I just looked at the Ford Tracking website which, to my surprise, now has a new entry of:
  • "Built" August 28.

So, I believe that any vehicle status of "Produced" does not necessarily mean "Built". But on the bright side, things should begin moving for all in short order.

Like I previously stated, my Bronco Raptor should be one of the first to be delivered. It will come by rail to the Pacific Northwest, which gives delivery an inherent logistical delay.

Believe Levine.

Last edited:

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Didn’t Levine say some had shipped?

Thanks for your update. I’m imagining an extra 100 lbs, and paint matching CO will be a challenge. :(
He said they “are shipping” but he’s a friggin marketeer and will say whatever people want to hear.

Sponsored

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Which website are u checking? I have a 6/15 build nothing yet...

My dealer had a phone conference this AM with Ford, who stated they were beginning to release the first Bronco Raptors.

He subsequently checked my OASIS Report to find my status has changed today from:
  • "Produced" (as of June 24) to
  • "Released - Awaiting Shipment" (August 28) with
  • "Estimated Delivery Date" (September 24)

I just looked at the Ford Tracking website which, to my surprise, now has a new entry of:
  • "Built" August 28.

So, I believe that any vehicle status of "Produced" does not necessarily mean "Built". But on the bright side, things should begin moving for all in short order.

Like I previously stated, my Bronco Raptor should be one of the first to be delivered. It will come by rail to the Pacific Northwest, which gives delivery an inherent logistical delay.

Believe Levine.

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well...yesterday I showed Awaiting Shipment on the tracker. Now it shows In Transit. Just texted my dealer to see what their system is showing. I will report back when I hear from them. Built since June 23rd.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned ScreenHunter 891

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On Ford's official tracker page is shows Shipped. Built date was changed to 8/28 so I'm assuming that meant they didn't mark it officially built until they fixed the gate issue or whatever it was. But it shows SHIPPED!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned ScreenHunter 892
I think we are seeing the "light at the end of the tunnel".

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

On Ford's official tracker page is shows Shipped. Built date was changed to 8/28 so I'm assuming that meant they didn't mark it officially built until they fixed the gate issue or whatever it was. But it shows SHIPPED!

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned ScreenHunter 892
Oh my. This is new. Mine was built a few days after yours. Here’s to hoping.

Sponsored

m82492

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle - FE Order Cancelled
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm hoping all of us on Jurassic Parked for months are getting shipped! Still waiting for my dealer to respond. He's usually pretty good about texting me back.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

While I am worried my 8/3 blend is at the back end of the needs a new swing gate line—I suspect last week’s new BRaptors had the fix incorporated—I am happy to see some June folks getting released and even shipped.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am worried that my raptor was built so long ago the swingate already failed and the tire fell off and destroyed the back end of my truck.

While I am worried my 8/3 blend is at the back end of the needs a new swing gate line—I suspect last week’s new BRaptors had the fix incorporated—I am happy to see some June folks getting released and even shipped.

Bukin67

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco Baja racer "The Bukin'eer"
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nothing from my dead beat dealer. For those of us on the backend of all this good news, I'm hoping that that this all means we will get scheduled....SOON! I really don't want to wait for a '23.
Sponsored