Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Woke up to the Ford tracker showing shipped. Ordertrack and the backdoor still say awaiting shipment. No email yet.

Is it finally happening?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This dealer is insane on the price. I really hope no one pays that amount.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 4B5008CE-C24E-4005-A57C-E4F0B629D70A
Dang, it doesn't even have orange seatbelts! That's $105k ADM!

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Some comparison photos

2022 Tremor

Badlands in the background. My WildTrak sitting next to my Warthog
So how does it feel to drive in comparison? How’s the ride compared to the WT? And is your feel for the full width of the flares as difficult as the reviewers say?

Looks really sharp in that Eruption Green.

(P.S. hope mine ships tonight. Don’t see how it will make its ETA if it doesn’t.)

(P.P.S. at 2500 posts this must be the longest thread, or one of. An impressive concentration of BRaptor discussion!)

Sponsored

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So how does it feel to drive in comparison? How’s the ride compared to the WT? And is your feel for the full width of the flares as difficult as the reviewers say?

Looks really sharp in that Eruption Green.

(P.S. hope mine ships tonight. Don’t see how it will make its ETA if it doesn’t.)
I’ll let you know tomorrow. Can’t get it until the dealership opens in the morning. I have a feeling it will ride like the WT.

CCPK1

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Planning for tomorrow afternoon, couldn't be more excited!
All I can say is wow. The pictures and videos do not do this thing justice, it looks so much more impressive in person. I'm sure it will be similar for many of you, but my first time seeing or driving one of these is when I picked it up. Driving it is really an experience, it's fun. I've driven an F150 for years, but there is a little intimidation factor knowing those wheels hang out there so far. My wife was laughing at me parallel parking it in a spot I would have done blindfolded in my F150.

I'm feeling really fortunate to be one of the early deliveries and working with a dealer/salesperson that made this easy with no surprises. I was really skeptical all the way up to signing the papers that this would actually happen smoothly considering all of the horror stories. Krieger Ford in Columbus Ohio was great to work with and followed through on the MSRP agreement, so they are good in my book.

For those of you still waiting, hopefully seeing some of these deliveries happen is encouraging... it will not disappoint.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 20220910_163308

LionHeart

Raptor
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition Max Limited
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Woke up to the Ford tracker showing shipped. Ordertrack and the backdoor still say awaiting shipment. No email yet.

Is it finally happening?
Lucky! I’m still “In Production”. Guessing it’s getting the tailgate issue fixed.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All I can say is wow. The pictures and videos do not do this thing justice, it looks so much more impressive in person. I'm sure it will be similar for many of you, but my first time seeing or driving one of these is when I picked it up. Driving it is really an experience, it's fun. I've driven an F150 for years, but there is a little intimidation factor knowing those wheels hang out there so far. My wife was laughing at me parallel parking it in a spot I would have done blindfolded in my F150.

I'm feeling really fortunate to be one of the early deliveries and working with a dealer/salesperson that made this easy with no surprises. I was really skeptical all the way up to signing the papers that this would actually happen smoothly considering all of the horror stories. Krieger Ford in Columbus Ohio was great to work with and followed through on the MSRP agreement, so they are good in my book.

For those of you still waiting, hopefully seeing some of these deliveries happen is encouraging... it will not disappoint.

20220910_163308.jpg
You get a lot of looks driving it around? Any comments?

CBWAR1

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F250 Custom 4X4; Pending: Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Do we know what the highest VIN currently is? I thought someone said they were in the 2600's a few weeks back.
My BRAPTOR VIN ...A51507
Sponsored