Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can someone explain this to me? It seems to have added a date now and says it’s assigned to a plant and it never said that before. Prior it didn’t have a actual date placed in there. How likely do you think it’ll stick. Btw, awesome to see Braptors getting built now. I’d love an uno reverse but I’m happy where I’m at

004CFB86-45CC-4B24-9E5F-A38ADC9201F6.png

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I noticed this the other day when someone posted the same. It seems your blend date (engine and chassis come together aka .. build day) is on Thursday 3/23.

I wish they would NOT call it as "schedule of week" BUT call it build day or blend date instead.

And don't worry about the plant as the Bronco only comes from 1 plant. This is more for the F150 as there are 2 plants where a F150 can be built.

BTW .. your online windown sticker will appear 7 days before your build day (3/23)

congrats!

Can someone explain this to me? It seems to have added a date now and says it’s assigned to a plant and it never said that before. Prior it didn’t have a actual date placed in there. How likely do you think it’ll stick. Btw, awesome to see Braptors getting built now. I’d love an uno reverse but I’m happy where I’m at

004CFB86-45CC-4B24-9E5F-A38ADC9201F6.png

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I noticed this the the day when someone posted the same. It seems your blend date (engine and chassis come together aka .. build day) is on Thursday 3/23.

I wish they would NOT call it as "schedule of week" BUT call it build day or blend date instead.

And don't worry about the plant as the Bronco only comes from 1 plant. This is more for the F150 as there are 2 plants where a F150 can be built.
Thanks for that explanation. I had called Ford the other day and he mentioned the 23rd to me, and I hasn’t checked the tracker and just did so today and saw the subtle change. I think it’s good to see people getting bumped in the good way since it’s a good sign for everyone. Does your scheduled time say the same or is it blank?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
so when you get scheduled .. you get a VIN and you also get a build week (always starts on a monday). So if your build day is on 3/23 then:

- build week of 3/20 with a build day of 3/23 .. I hope this makes sense

BTW .. my build week has been pushed 5x.

So if your build week sticks, then once you get closer to that build week, you will get a build day and 7 days before your build day, your online window sticker will appear.

Getting a build day is GOOD. There is high probability that all parts are ready to produce your warthog. I know that in this unique time, Ford has built vehicles that are missing pieces like chips BUT regardless, getting a build day assigned means your birthday is coming.

BTW .. I have a build week of 4/3 BUT I have NOT been assigned a build day

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1677813818636

Thanks for that explanation. I had called Ford the other day and he mentioned the 23rd to me, and I hasn’t checked the tracker and just did so today and saw the subtle change. I think it’s good to see people getting bumped in the good way since it’s a good sign for everyone. Does your scheduled time say the same or is it blank?

Last edited:

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

so when you get scheduled .. you get a VIN and you also get a build week (always starts on a monday). So if your build day is on 3/23 then:

- build week of 3/20 with a build day of 3/23 .. I hope this makes sense

BTW .. my build week has been pushed 5x.

So if your build week sticks, then once you get closer to that build week, you will get a build day and 7 days before your build day, your online window sticker will appear.

Getting a build day is GOOD. There is high probability that all parts are ready to produce your warthog. I know that in this unique time, Ford has built vehicles that are missing pieces like chips BUT regardless, getting a build day assigned means your day is coming.

BTW .. I have a build week of 4/3 BUT I have NOT been assigned a build day

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1677813818636
This was great information. Thank you. It made sense to me now. I looked at the ford tracker and my day has been moved to 3/21. Two days moved up but I will take it 😀

Jmhall2295

Raptor
First Name
Jameson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Roush F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just bumped again!! Anyone else with a 2/20 week Raptor build that got pushed?

12/19 >> 1/16 >> 1/9 >> 2/13 >> 2/20 (2/24, 2/23, 2/22, 2/21, 2/24) >> 3/13
I was scheduled for 1/20 then 2/27 then 3/20 and now am 4/3…🤞

Last edited:

imOFP

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2C, BRaptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Uno Reverse!
Backwards bump. I think its gonna happen.

1/9->1/30->2/20->3/13->3/20->3/6 (vin+order# portal said 3/9, now 3/7)
1/9->1/30->2/20->3/13->3/20->3/6->3/7->Built.

Modules popped yesterday, now we hurry up and wait for everything else to come together and ship.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Should I be concerned,

Approaching 365 on the wait calendar. Now I'm not new to this, my BL was 928 so 365 is child's play. And like everyone else my build date has bounced around like a hyperactive child on a Adoral bender. It seems to have stoped in the week of 3/13 and has moved within that week 3/13, 3/16. It just changed to 3/17 and there is the cause for concern. Now you maybe thinking what one day longer what is the issue. Ah the devil is always in the details. 3/16 is a Thursday and 3/17 is a Friday, not just any Friday which has a reputation of being a bad day to have a vehicle built but 3/17 is St Patrick's day! So now when I'm driving my way to expensive dream machine the goblins in my head will be thinking was this thing built by a bunch of over served green clad want-a-be Celts handling heavy equipment? You know forgetting to plug in the grill lights like we have read on here or installing one MVG seat and one leather and the foggy brained inspector letting it through.
It seems the goblins are already at work.....

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! Should not be concerned as you can't do anything about it except one >> walk away from your order.

Should I be concerned,

Approaching 365 on the wait calendar. Now I'm not new to this, my BL was 928 so 365 is child's play. And like everyone else my build date has bounced around like a hyperactive child on a Adoral bender. It seems to have stoped in the week of 3/13 and has moved within that week 3/13, 3/16. It just changed to 3/17 and there is the cause for concern. Now you maybe thinking what one day longer what is the issue. Ah the devil is always in the details. 3/16 is a Thursday and 3/17 is a Friday, not just any Friday which has a reputation of being a bad day to have a vehicle built but 3/17 is St Patrick's day! So now when I'm driving my way to expensive dream machine the goblins in my head will be thinking was this thing built by a bunch of over served green clad want-a-be Celts handling heavy equipment? You know forgetting to plug in the grill lights like we have read on here or installing one MVG seat and one leather and the foggy brained inspector letting it through.
It seems the goblins are already at work.....

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Starting to think some of those folks with mid to late march build dates will get theirs actually built & delivered before my 2/16 build date that is still showing as "In Production"

lleege

Wildtrak
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrack, Bronco Raptor (waiting)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Starting to think some of those folks with mid to late march build dates will get theirs actually built & delivered before my 2/16 build date that is still showing as "In Production"
Same here. Mine has been stuck in production since 2/23 and it hasn't been updated since then......
But when I spoke to Ford in the suppot chat, they said scheduled delivery of 3/5-3/11.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
LOL! Should not be concerned as you can't do anything about it except one >> walk away from your order.
Pheew…. crisis averted, moved back to 3/16 today. So now the goblins in my head can find something else to torment me with.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not sure what the hold up is on the 2/13 Bronco Raptor builds. Mine has been in production since 2/15 with no updates. Ford Chat is useless. The Dealership has also checked with no updates or information as well.

20230309_115239.jpg
Sponsored