Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Im still stuck in production:mad:

BD750F3C-E60D-4721-9605-781F76B38641.png
I'm right there with you vudu, 3/16 blend 3/17 mods pop and I tried to activate my app. I't been crickets since then. My app is stuck on activation pending, waiting for someone to approve or deny. So either everyone who has got into the vehicle has ignored the log on screen or it's been sitting in the same place and going nowhere. From past experience my money's on it's collecting dust.

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm right there with you vudu, 3/16 blend 3/17 mods pop and I tried to activate my app. I't been crickets since then. My app is stuck on activation pending, waiting for someone to approve or deny. So either everyone who has got into the vehicle has ignored the log on screen or it's been sitting in the same place and going nowhere. From past experience my money's on it's collecting dust.
did you try ford performance chat to see what they see on their end? Mine shows a similar stuck in production (3/13) on the tracker but they seem to show it as produced with an ETA of 4/12 to 4/18??

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yea I got my modules and tear tag on 3/15 and it’s been stuck there since with no movement. I’m with you in that it’s somewhere just collecting dust right now.

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
did you try ford performance chat to see what they see on their end? Mine shows a similar stuck in production (3/13) on the tracker but they seem to show it as produced with an ETA of 4/12 to 4/18??
I have not. I've seen so many posts of chat giving unrealistic dates that I don't trust them. They will just give me false hope. To be honest I'm not really chasing because my last one took 5 months from built to delivery. Just letting people know they are not alone.

Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 96F16A9B-DB3F-4427-AA3B-B0BC6F035C0F.GIF

Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea I got my modules and tear tag on 3/15 and it’s been stuck there since with no movement. I’m with you in that it’s somewhere just collecting dust right now.
The mind can be a dangerous place, in my imagination our Warthogs are sitting in a large damp dark room. Maybe on blocks waiting for the right shoes or rear panels just piled in the cargo area waiting for the missing sub. Hell it could just be waiting on digital nobs for the HVAC panel. They are probably feeling cold and alone with no hope of finding that family that just wants to love and pamper them. 😥

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Looking at 1k+ days since initial reservation through pick up when it finally arrives.
Congrats, I am sure you are beyond excited. The duration here in nearly incomprehensible...

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think all but maybe one of us from the 2/13 build week are still waiting for delivery. They really like to string us along. :coffee:

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think all but maybe one of us from the 2/13 build week are still waiting for delivery. They really like to string us along. :coffee:
Wow. Didn’t know there were still February guys who haven’t taken delivery yet.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow. Didn’t know there were still February guys who haven’t taken delivery yet.
We were in production for three weeks due to what I assume was the steering gear recall, most switched to “built” around March 7th. There’s only one guy who posts here that has taken delivery that I know of - @Suke996 shipped fast as shit.

Granger nor Ford Performance has any idea where my Raptor is. I’m sure it will show up any day now. But it seems like if you get stuck with any production issues, shipping is even worse than normal. 3 weeks to go from Michigan to Iowa seems like a lot but I’m kinda numb to it at this point. It’ll get here when it gets here.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There was a backup that started the week of 2/13 builds. Mine was impacted and you can see it took a few weeks to get to built status. It arrived in railyard 20 mins from dealer on Tuesday and dealer thinks I can pick it up on Monday.
Ford Bronco ⏳ Bronco Raptor now being scheduled for production & VIN assigned 1680231128992

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I learned with mine that “produced” does not mean “built”. Produced seems to mean it came off the line. I sat in ‘produced” status for over three weeks. ETAs would change several days before they passed while my Raptor sat in Jurassic Parked.

But once it flipped to built, it shipped quickly. Hope everyon has the same experience shipping out.

BroncoJH

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor (sold); 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I learned with mine that “produced” does not mean “built”. Produced seems to mean it came off the line. I sat in ‘produced” status for over three weeks. ETAs would change several days before they passed while my Raptor sat in Jurassic Parked.

But once it flipped to built, it shipped quickly. Hope everyon has the same experience shipping out.
Mine actually just changed now changed to Built 3/31 (last update was In Production 3/13) with delivery estimate of 4/29 to 5/5. Hopefully it ships quicker but I’m in Jackson WY so not exactly a major city/hub!

Anyone recommend the best way to track the progress once it’s in ship status?

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine actually just changed now changed to Built 3/31 (last update was In Production 3/13) with delivery estimate of 4/29 to 5/5. Hopefully it ships quicker but I’m in Jackson WY so not exactly a major city/hub!

Anyone recommend the best way to track the progress once it’s in ship status?
That’s great news!

It took almost 4 weeks by rail to get delivered to Sacramento area. Your delivery ETA looks reasonable.

Once your vehicle ships, you can contact your dealer for the rail car number and track that by phone. Plenty of threads on how to do that in 6g. If your dealer is helpful they can also give you periodic updates using VinView. I just tracked by phone. It’s kind of interesting how many times the railcar shifts around Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Illinois before it moves west in earnest. Then it hauls ass across the plains. You can track it all the way to unloading. The final frustration for me was my truck sat in the rail yard for almost a week before it was delivered.

You’re getting closer, and while I hope yours gets delivered sooner, be prepared to wait to the end of the ETA window. Nothing ever happened sooner that advertised in the entire process for me (and apparently most others)