Sponsored

【New Launch】$39.99 Exclusive 43% Off on Houclemic Trunk Light for Ford Bronco for 2 Days Only

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahhhhhh, I need one of these. Can you let us know when they’re back in stock please? Is it bad if I beg for another promo code? 🙏🏻
Yes of course. I will update when it is available again. There will be new type of discount.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will you honor the deal?
Did you already purchase this time and the discount didn't work? If so please send me coversation with your order No. after your successful installation. I will refund the difference.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you already purchase this time and the discount didn't work? If so please send me coversation with your order No. after your successful installation. I will refund the difference.
No your link didn't work. I tried clicking it the same exact day.

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

WestlakeHorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I tried to order last night and no luck. Interested once they are back in stock.

Sponsored

DeepBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G Community!

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄🎄

I'm excited to share an exclusive offer with you all! For the next 2 days, we are running a special promotion with 43% discount on our newly launched product: Houclemic Trunk Light for Ford Bronco Accessories (2021-2024 models). Can grab one at $39.99 with the promotion!

Grab Your Deal Now!
CODE: 43ELY7JJ

Why Choose the Houclemic Trunk Light?
  • Custom Fit for Ford Bronco 2021-2024: Specifically designed for both 4 door and 2 door models with a hard top, it replaces the rear window wiper motor cover seamlessly.
  • Simple Power Access: No complex wiring needed, just plug into the 12V cigarette lighter socket.
  • Touch Control Technology: A single touch activates the light, making it user-friendly and efficient.
  • Weather-Resilient and Emergency Ready: Ideal for outdoor adventures, providing reliable performance in wet conditions.
dsc02902-jpg.jpg

dsc02898-jpg.jpg

dsc02911-jpg.jpg

dsc02917-jpg.jpg

dsc02923-jpg.jpg

dsc02925-jpg.jpg

Special Request: If you love our product, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star review with photos after you receive it. Your feedback is invaluable to us!

📢 Have Questions or Need Assistance?
Feel free to comment below or send me a private message for any inquiries about discounts, product features, installation, or usage.

Thank you for considering our Houclemic Trunk Light for your Ford Bronco. We're confident it will enhance your vehicle's functionality and style.

Don't miss out on this limited-time offer!

Note: Although UPS has delivered the product to Amazon warehouses and stock is being transferred, immediate shipping may not be available, hence the term 'OOS' but you are still able to buy. You can click on the product title link to complete the purchasing, which we hope will be of assistance.

If you have not successfully used the discount for any reason, please contact me after receiving the goods and completing the installation. Refund of price difference without any conditions! Just to prevent returns due to special circumstances, so just after successful installation, the price difference can be refunded without any conditions.

Follow us on:

Instagram

Facebook

Happy Bronco-ing!

Houclemic Team

houclemic300x100-jpg.jpg
Good idea and it looks good, but why didn't you make it plug-n-play at the OEM light on the passenger side near the cigarette power source?

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Houclemic is there any other products you have coming out besides the three you have now. I got the dome light but just seeing what else you are going to release

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received and installed my light today …installation was a bit tedious ….one bolt was very hard to get to bite ….took about 25 mins to get one of the bolts to bite. The light output is good and looks pretty good installed…but sadly the touch sensor on mine isn’t working correctly so the light randomly turns itself on as I drive ….I can unplug it I guess. Probably going to return it …nice attempt to solve a bronco short coming.

Last edited:

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anybody recieved theres and installed yet?
Sponsored