Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Bronco6G Community!

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄🎄

I'm excited to share an exclusive offer with you all!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CNXMQ756

• Custom Fit: Our interior dome light perfectly matches all year all trim Ford Bronco models. Whether it's a 4 Door Bronco or 2 Door Bronco, hard top or soft top Bronco, this kit dome lights 4pcs kit fit ford bronco, and enhances brightness.
  • Lighting Easy Turning: Brighten your cabin with ease. Our lights offer multiple control options: they activate with door movements, vehicle locking/unlocking, and via the cabin's main light switch, ensuring you have light exactly when needed.
  • Performance: Elevate your driving experience with improved visibility. Ideal for keeping an eye on rear seats, these interior light upgrade for Bronco make finding items and using controls simpler, creating a comfortable, well-lit environment for Bronco.
  • Robust & Waterproof: Engineered for durability, our cabin lights boast a high waterproof rating, ensuring consistent performance in all weather conditions. Drive with confidence, knowing your Bornco interior lights are built to last.
  • Complete Kit & Assurance: Each package includes 4 dome light casings, a user-friendly Plug & Play Wiring Harness, along with detailed instructions. We stand by our product with a commitment to customer satisfaction.

Ford Bronco 【New Launch】$15 Coupon for Houclemic Dome Light for Ford Bronco 手机A+1

Ford Bronco 【New Launch】$15 Coupon for Houclemic Dome Light for Ford Bronco 手机A+2

Ford Bronco 【New Launch】$15 Coupon for Houclemic Dome Light for Ford Bronco 手机A+3

Follow us on:

Instagram

Facebook

Happy Bronco-ing!

Houclemic Team

Ford Bronco 【New Launch】$15 Coupon for Houclemic Dome Light for Ford Bronco houclemic300x100-jpg-

Ford Bronco 【New Launch】$15 Coupon for Houclemic Dome Light for Ford Bronco 手机A+4
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sean6365

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Raptor, 08 Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just ordered, thank you!

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In for one! And hoping this helps cure some 2-door cargo area illumination headaches.

Thanks for the generous introductory discount! Will aim for a quick install and photographic Amazon review once they get in.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just ordered. Thanks for the discount. Worth $30 just to try it out. Interior lighting on these trucks sucks.

Update 1/1/24: My light order arrived yesterday, installed this afternoon. Install went fine. The instructions suggest closing and locking the doors and let it think for 5-10 min. I came back out to test it and discovered I was having issues like those described with the Mabett lights. Played around with the dash brightness but set it back to my preference. Decided to lock it and go do other things for a few hours. Came back out to play around some more and discovered it all worked as it should. Hope it stays that way.

Last edited:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just ordered. Thanks for the discount. Worth $30 just to try it out. Interior lighting on these trucks sucks.
Do you or anyone know how these lights get power, does one have to run some wires on the exterior surface to some location to power/control? Maybe drill holes to mount the lights?

Sponsored

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you or anyone know how these lights get power, does one have to run some wires on the exterior surface to some location to power/control? Maybe drill holes to mount the lights?
I would assume that they install in a very similar way to these:

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These lights appear to be like the Mabett lights. So I would say they fit the same way, getting power and function from the rear cargo light between the speakers.

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for your support! Please share your experience with us!

mjk7569

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak | 4-door | Sasquatch | 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In for 1. Hoping these brighten up the interior. I'm tired of carrying a flashlight with me!

Also, I've been looking for a cost effective solution for aftermarket puddle lights. I think the LIN adapter in this kit might do the trick.

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In for one! And hoping this helps cure some 2-door cargo area illumination headaches.

Thanks for the generous introductory discount! Will aim for a quick install and photographic Amazon review once they get in.
Thank you for your support!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last hours for entry discount! Till 12-24 23:59 PST.

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello Bronco6G Community!

Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄🎄🎄

I'm excited to share an exclusive offer with you all! For the next 2 days, we are running a special promotion with 50% discount on our newly launched product: Houclemic Interior Dome Lighting Kit for Ford Bronco (2021-2024 models) both 2 and 4 door. Can grab one at $29.99 with the promotion!

Buy Now
Code: 50XQ5GEN

• Custom Fit: Our interior dome light perfectly matches all year all trim Ford Bronco models. Whether it's a 4 Door Bronco or 2 Door Bronco, hard top or soft top Bronco, this kit dome lights 4pcs kit fit ford bronco, and enhances brightness.
  • Lighting Easy Turning: Brighten your cabin with ease. Our lights offer multiple control options: they activate with door movements, vehicle locking/unlocking, and via the cabin's main light switch, ensuring you have light exactly when needed.
  • Performance: Elevate your driving experience with improved visibility. Ideal for keeping an eye on rear seats, these interior light upgrade for Bronco make finding items and using controls simpler, creating a comfortable, well-lit environment for Bronco.
  • Robust & Waterproof: Engineered for durability, our cabin lights boast a high waterproof rating, ensuring consistent performance in all weather conditions. Drive with confidence, knowing your Bornco interior lights are built to last.
  • Complete Kit & Assurance: Each package includes 4 dome light casings, a user-friendly Plug & Play Wiring Harness, along with detailed instructions. We stand by our product with a commitment to customer satisfaction.

Ford Bronco 【New Launch】$15 Coupon for Houclemic Dome Light for Ford Bronco 手机A+4

Special Request: If you love our product, we would greatly appreciate a 5-star review with photos after you receive it. Your feedback is invaluable to us!

📢 Have Questions or Need Assistance?
Feel free to comment below or send me a private message for any inquiries about discounts, product features, installation, or usage.

Thank you for considering our Houclemic Dome Light for your Ford Bronco. We're confident it will enhance your vehicle's functionality and style.

Don't miss out on this limited-time offer!

Note: Although UPS has delivered the product to Amazon warehouses and stock is being transferred, immediate shipping may not be available, hence the term 'OOS' but you are still able to buy. You can click on the product title link to complete the purchasing, which we hope will be of assistance.

If you have not successfully used the discount for any reason, please contact me after receiving the goods and completing the installation. Refund of price difference without any conditions! Just to prevent returns due to special circumstances, so just after successful installation, the price difference can be refunded without any conditions.

Follow us on:

Instagram

Facebook

Happy Bronco-ing!

Houclemic Team

I don't see where to add the discount code on the Amazon Page.

Thanks, Paul

OP
OP
Houclemic

Houclemic

Badlands
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't see where to add the discount code on the Amazon Page.

Thanks, Paul
Apologize for the misleading. The code is applied already and you don't have to input. The discount will be showed in the end of the payment.

pharden

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just ordered a set!

Thanks, Paul