Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked this about the banana so I'll have to ask about the pineapple. Was this a regulation size pineapple?
Sponsored

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone please bring a large pineapple pizza for scale? I need answers.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Submitted without comment.*
This is Fantastic!!!
I am a member of "Crap Wildlife Photography" on FB and lots of people were using "banana for scale" as a joke. They got to a point where the moderators said that they would not post anything with "bananas for scale". That page cracks me up!!

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Met with the bronco staff today at a the viewing event in Quincy.. and they were so confused about the pineapple from yesterday “oh yeah this guy brought a pineapple and was shoving it in places on the bronco” lmao

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

FINALLY!

I've been trying to figure out the relative size of this vehicle for months—more importantly, I kept thinking: "when on earth can we get the pineapple in these pics?" Thanks for that! Just a few questions…

• Does that pineapple match well with the color grab handles, etc. of every trim?
• Can I get a shot of the pineapple half in the shade and half out, so I can be sure what's going on with the lighting?
• Did you happen to measure the rear cargo area using the pineapple? Or the height (in fruit) from the ground to the top of the 33's vs. the 35s?
• Is the green from that pineapple actually going to be the new green? The lighter green from the pineapple, or the darker green, like in the leaves? Hello?
• If you leave the pineapple in the front mesh door area overnight—will the mesh stay stretched out, or does it return to form? Did you try one and a half pineapples?
• Does the official Ford pineapple carrier block the trail-cam or the Bronco lettering if mounted next to the winch?

But seriously—I needed that humor today. Thank you.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A "The Club"? The same color as the inside of a 🍍? Jackson Dawson must have been preparing for this moment since they got the contract!

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What does it say about us that we understood the pineapple reference?

Ford,

Please just release the Bronco already so we can get off this forum and go on with our lives.

Until we get our Broncos and come back to the forum to complain about what's wrong and what we hate.

Thanks

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is hilarious, I actually hadn’t seen this before going to my dealership where Sean from @Ourbroncolife mentioned someone had a post with a pineapple all over a Bronco, hilarious!

I’ll just leave my thoughts in here, I saw the Black diamond and OBX (non squatch)they’ve been traveling with. Huge fan of course, my main takeaways:

-Honestly not sold on the manual. I’ve only driven stick shift vehicles with SUPER long throws (the shortest throw is my JK that I’ve driven) so the super short throws were a bit weird to me. Not bad necessarily just felt more like what I’d imagine a mustang shifter to feel like, except a bit more vague. This is obviously a preference thing but I tell it how I see it.

-Loved the interior. Sure the materials aren’t Audi quality but it feels very comfortable. MGV was the star, I did like the leather in the OBX but the MGV is super sweet. “Supple” might be the word to describe it?

-I’m 5’11” and sitting behind myself felt perfectly fine. Ingress and egress of the rear seats is also way easier than a wrangler.

-Huge for me: resting my arm on the window sill felt just as good as my Jeep if not a little more comfortable. That is something I absolutely CANNOT stand about most modern cars and I was worried Bronco would be the same. Ford nailed it.

-Mirror visibility was great, the soft tops were in various states so I didn’t actually check over my shoulder.

Those are just the main things off the top of my head. Sean from @Ourbroncolife was great to shoot the shit with, clearly a dude who loves all things Bronco and a great brand ambassador. Pretty funny moment happened, someone asked him about a “Raptor Bronco” which he wasn’t able to comment on, so I had to chime in and let them know about Warthog and that it’ll have 37’s: felt like a total nerd but I figured maybe I’d talk them out of an earlier reservation and move some of us up in line LOL.
Great meeting and chatting with you today. Enjoyed our time together! Good takeaways too. See you down the road 🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻

Sponsored