Joerg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the only thing I miss since I've deleted Facebook. I'm out of the loop.
This is a challenge for folks who are trying to put together runs. I've got one scheduled for Jan 14th, and I cross posted the event to this website, the other Bronco website, and a couple of Facebook groups. But trying to keep up with who all wants to attend with that many cross postings is a nightmare. So, I'm I think I've got about twice the number of people who's expressed interest in attending than I originally wanted to limit it to and I have to decide what to do ...
Sponsored

Jmart52

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrack, 76 Bronco, 64 f100 etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a challenge for folks who are trying to put together runs. I've got one scheduled for Jan 14th, and I cross posted the event to this website, the other Bronco website, and a couple of Facebook groups. But trying to keep up with who all wants to attend with that many cross postings is a nightmare. So, I'm I think I've got about twice the number of people who's expressed interest in attending than I originally wanted to limit it to and I have to decide what to do ...
I can definitely see how that is a problem. I have Instagram but there isn't much going on there. I tried to set up alerts here and socal broncos but it doesn't seem to work.

Hockey13

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did anyone do it with standard tires or did everyone have sasquatch level 35" tires?
I did the first part (before having to take off) in my stock Badlands no SAA. Nice and easy, no issues, no problems. 👍
Sponsored