First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima, HD Fxstd 2007, HD Sportster 1000XLH
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey, curious if anyone else in CA has an estimated delivery date of 7/18-7/24? If so, is yours on the way? Do you have any "Shipped" info/notifications? Mine is still on schedule but my tracker hasn't advanced past "In Production", even though the phone rep says it's built. Wondering if they still have time to get it here by then...
Sponsored

ryn0s3r1

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tundra 1794 Edition 4X4, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully yours will be shipped soon. My Badlands was built on 6/23 and released to shipping that day. This morning I received my shipping email with a delivery window of 7/23 to 7/29 to Northern California. According to Ford Customer Service my Bronco was updated to shipped on 7/2 but their system was not updated until this morning. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, curious if anyone else in CA has an estimated delivery date of 7/18-7/24? If so, is yours on the way? Do you have any "Shipped" info/notifications? Mine is still on schedule but my tracker hasn't advanced past "In Production", even though the phone rep says it's built. Wondering if they still have time to get it here by then...
Mine have a delivery date of 7/11-7/17. It's enroute on the union pacific train. I'm tracking it everyday on the phone. I got the railcar number from the ford chat.

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine have a delivery date of 7/11-7/17. It's enroute on the union pacific train. I'm tracking it everyday on the phone. I got the railcar number from the ford chat.
I see, that might have a different shipping departure date from the factory than mine. I was hoping that I could get a bead on when they would be leaving.
Congrats on your new rig getting there soon!!

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hopefully yours will be shipped soon. My Badlands was built on 6/23 and released to shipping that day. This morning I received my shipping email with a delivery window of 7/23 to 7/29 to Northern California. According to Ford Customer Service my Bronco was updated to shipped on 7/2 but their system was not updated until this morning. Hope this helps.
Thanks, good to have an idea of the timeline. My blend date was 6/23 but I hadn't heard anything else since then. They said it's in final inspection but that seems like it's taking long. Hopefully I'll get an update on Friday. Congrats on yours getting there soon!

Sponsored

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco got off the train 6 days ago and hasn't moved since. Still 175 miles away. Slowly dying inside.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got my baby picture. Built 6/21/2022. Arrived last week 6/30/2022. I forget how many pounds/ounces.
Ford Bronco đź‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group đź‘“ image
I still don't have mine, I was 83 ahead of you and I may have to claim this one in the back ground as mine 🤣
Ford Bronco đź‘“ 6/13/2022 Build Week Group đź‘“ BD EG mod optionals bRoncomatic in backround maybe circled

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been tracking my rail car since I got the shipped email from Ford, and the rail car number from my Dealer. The BNSF train made it to California last night and should be close to Bakersfield now? On it's way to the Bay Area. The CSX touch train tracking computer voice is hard to understand sometimes, and gives locations I've never heard of and can't find on Google maps. I received all the emails from Ford. Built, Shipped and the "Baby Picture". It might make it early? Estimated delivery 7/15 - 7/21 Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up next week? 🤞

Mob Scene

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You
Yep, just got mine also.
HPR Assembly Picture.jpg
I've been tracking my rail car since I got the shipped email from Ford, and the rail car number from my Dealer. The BNSF train made it to California last night and should be close to Bakersfield now? On it's way to the Bay Area. The CSX touch train tracking computer voice is hard to understand sometimes, and gives locations I've never heard of and can't find on Google maps. I received all the emails from Ford. Built, Shipped and the "Baby Picture". It might make it early? Estimated delivery 7/15 - 7/21 Hopefully I'll be able to pick it up next week? 🤞
Hope, hope! Good luck!

Sponsored

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BNSF Train? Mine was on the CSX and was transfer to Union Pacific on its way to Southern California. It doesnt let you know what states it is in, it just says it departed illinois and will arrive in "industry" where ever that is. I'm assuming it's city of industry in southern california.

TABadlands

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT; 2022 Two Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BNSF Train? Mine was on the CSX and was transfer to Union Pacific on its way to Southern California. It doesnt let you know what states it is in, it just says it departed illinois and will arrive in "industry" where ever that is. I'm assuming it's city of industry in southern california.
Yes, BNSF. They all start out on CSX and get transferred to another railroad. CSX tracking will follow it all the way. CSX tracking says my rail car is being pulled by a BNSF train now. And it says the city/ town and state. Arrived or departed.

Brouha

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Backdoor link updated my estimated delivery range from 6/28-7/3 to 7/21-7/27.

Edit: formatting

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still waiting on being shipped. Built 6/21. Est. delivery 7/19 - 25.
Sponsored