First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a 11/5 blend...never got modules populating yet (sat morning). And I saw there is no scheduling next week. Hope I didn't get pushed again.
The no scheduling for next week (11/8) is scheduling for 2022 model year builds in January and doesn't impact production next week.

I think those of us with a 11/5 blend will be mostly built on Monday so hopefully modules start popping up mid day Monday.
Sponsored

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The no scheduling for next week (11/8) is scheduling for 2022 model year builds in January and doesn't impact production next week.

I think those of us with a 11/5 blend will be mostly built on Monday so hopefully modules start popping up mid day Monday.
I think this is what Ford planned. I’m in the 11/8 build week group and none of us are scheduled on Monday, 11/8, and only 3 are scheduled on 11/9. So I think they planned to get caught up from the 10/25 delay on Monday.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they should have our weeks builds done by Tuesday based off of scheduling of next week's builds. Earliest build date I have seen for next week is Wednesday.
There are a few of us in 11/8 week that are scheduled on Tuesday, so I’m sure they are planning on some 11/8 week Broncos being built on Tuesday.

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s your blend and sequence etc etc. not really helpful unless you include that information
It's already in the spreadsheet. Look it up there if you want to know.

JoeyD577

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7604 Modules popped yesterday. Still no e-mail. I've read that if you have certain accessories, those are handled at a separate shop off the final assembly line, so that *could* be the hold up on the e-mail I'm guessing. Or could be a quality control issue that needs resolved. Not sure. Anyone else have insight on this? I guess my accessories are tow package and floor liners. Hopefully that doesn't take too long to complete. Just toss in the parts and send it!
Still no "built" e-mail from Ford, but this afternoon I noticed that the Ford Tracker now says estimated delivery of 11/13. My dealer is about 3 hours from MAP, so they must be figuring they will get my tow package installed this week and get it on the truck Friday or Saturday. Fingers crossed I am taking delivery by the 16th!

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just add your updates to the spreadsheet then. Otherwise what’s the point of this thread.
My entry in the spreadsheet is up to date so what is the point of your ranting?

Sponsored

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wahoo! Got the email today. 11/5 build, 11/6 Built and shipped to Washington, DC metro area delivery between 11/11-11/17. No pic.
Badlands, Area 51, Lux, SAS, Tow, leather seats(wish I didn't order these now). Now to start ordering upgrades.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My entry in the spreadsheet is up to date so what is the point of your ranting?
Wahoo! Got the email today. 11/5 build, 11/6 Built and shipped to Washington, DC metro area delivery between 11/11-11/17. No pic.
Badlands, Area 51, Lux, SAS, Tow, leather seats(wish I didn't order these now). Now to start ordering upgrades.
Very nice.. mine seems to be in some form of limbo.... built on 11/3, no emails... Enjoy it!

CJSOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does it look like the 11/4 or 11/5 people like myself might be pushed to Monday or Tuesday?
My 11/4 blend looks like it was produced on 11/4 and showing shipped (rail) already on tracker. No update email from Ford.

Last edited:

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 11/5 blend looks like it was produced on 11/5 and showing shipped (rail) already on tracker. No update email from Ford.
I haven't seen anything yet for myself 😭 what's your rotation? I'm hoping for a fast delivery to Nashville. Mine will be coming on convoy.

350DGRZ

First Edition
First Name
Nilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 FX4 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Received the built email this morning. Yes!!! Delivery to the dealership between 11/21 and 11/27. Now to decide whether to pick it up or have it trucked cross country.
Sponsored