Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I posted this on my build week thread (11/15) but I thought it might be useful for some of you also, so I am reposting here.

So I picked up our Bronco last night. Absolutely fantastic dealership experience. No games, no pressure to buy add-ons, NO ADM! I talked to the parts manager for a while (he has an FE) about some customizing I want to do and got on the road (with a full tank of gas). I had the 220,000 bonus points before I left and they said the other 42,000 should show up today.

The big takeaway for all of you who haven't taken delivery yet is ask about the $1000 customer satisfaction money!!! I did and my sales guy didn't know anything about it so he took me to the Sales Manager. I asked and he said Yeah, we can give you a $1000 to use towards accessories! Easiest grand I've ever made!

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I posted this on my build week thread (11/15) but I thought it might be useful for some of you also, so I am reposting here.

So I picked up our Bronco last night. Absolutely fantastic dealership experience. No games, no pressure to buy add-ons, NO ADM! I talked to the parts manager for a while (he has an FE) about some customizing I want to do and got on the road (with a full tank of gas). I had the 220,000 bonus points before I left and they said the other 42,000 should show up today.

The big takeaway for all of you who haven't taken delivery yet is ask about the $1000 customer satisfaction money!!! I did and my sales guy didn't know anything about it so he took me to the Sales Manager. I asked and he said Yeah, we can give you a $1000 to use towards accessories! Easiest grand I've ever made!
Just talked with my dealer about the $1000 and I was told because they are a high volume dealership that I would be getting $280. Better than nothing, might help pay for some accessories

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Left Cincinnati again. Hopefully, not back to Louisville again. :unsure:

Here is the update on the four rail cars that people have posted. I'd be happy to add more if anyone sends. I don't know why @JAC 's car is not showing up. Maybe it will after the CSX/UP transfer?

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 1638894749365

Gator

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Outer Banks 2.7L high package
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good morning, I usually don't say much but I haven't been able to figure out my rail car number or location. Can anyone help me out?

Shipped:12/1
Vin: 1FMEE5BP6MLA99549

Headed to the Dallas area

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the update on the four rail cars that people have posted. I'd be happy to add more if anyone sends. I don't know why @JAC 's car is not showing up. Maybe it will after the CSX/UP transfer?

Appreciate the look. Will check again tonight and see if anything changes.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning, I usually don't say much but I haven't been able to figure out my rail car number or location. Can anyone help me out?

Request your rail car number from you dealer.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didnt get results on OVISS

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in So Orange County, Did you get your estimated arrival date yet? Ours were shipped at about the same time i think, hard to tell. mine is due 12/19-12/25
Mine is 19th to 25th as well. The rail car is in Louisville right now.

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

1638894749365.png
HI, is it possible to plz check for:TTGX979161. My Bronco left Chicago on Sunday the 5th. I hit a dead end. I appreciate your time in doing so.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
โ€”
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if CSX is in the process of handing it off to UP, but I'm TTGX704894 and I've been "delivered in Chicago, IL to IHV"

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI, is it possible to plz check for:TTGX979161. My Bronco left Chicago on Sunday the 5th. I hit a dead end. I appreciate your time in doing so.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  11/22/21 Build Week Group 1638900328857
Sponsored