SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as the sale experience, we were very happy. It only took 2.5 hours with doing my trade in which I thought was a record. We were charged 2k in add ons at signing though which was a little annoying but it was non negotiable. They tinted my front windows without asking … honestly, as obnoxious a move as that was, it saved me the hassle of dealing with finding someone here to do it and they did it on Friday so I was able to roll them down and not wait for a few days. The other charges were warranty items that I was going to get anyway so all in all, it wasn’t a big deal. I could see if you weren’t planning on the extras, how that could be upsetting, though. MSRP no ADM other than that 2k of add ons you could call ADM. I will say, it was a shock to the system going from my luxury suv 😂🤣 Yes.. I know. I bought a Bronco, a badlands bad ass vehicle, no less.. I knew the two were going to be far from similar, but it doesn’t mean it still wasn’t a little jarring driving home yesterday! 😂 I love her! If it wasn’t going to rain, I’d take the top down today. It’s 80 here in Houston until Sunday.
Congrats! Luckily I had annoyed my sales team so much the last year they didn’t even bother installing tint or doing treatments I wasn’t going to pay for at delivery 😅 they tried to up sell me on their Berkshire Hathaway maintenance plan and warranty, but I said if they couldn’t offer an ESP product for the same price as Flood Ford I didn’t want it. Ended up paying MSRP and nothing more.

Even though I went with A51 and love it, that cactus grey is a close second! Looks amazing
Sponsored

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine transaction was very easy. Got a Bronco Hat. No markup, pushed the extended warranty but not very hard. Very easy transaction.

Now I’ll add some ditch lights and the fog/low road lights for the Modular Bumper on either side.

On a separate note , for those with the modular bumper and live in a state where front plates are required, there is a fellow bronco-er that has developed a bracket that makes use of existing bolts on the mod bumper and doesn’t block your camera or radar sensor for your safety features. $30. So I ordered one today. Check it out here:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...solution-order-yours-today.22111/post-1064949

Looks like a great add.
I bought the KR off-road one from @4x4TruckLEDs.com and it is solid though more expensive. It has tabs that should make it easier to remove on the trail if desired. I had already rounded some corners on one of the bumper bolts before reading the directions and seeing a TP40 bit is needed so didn’t try it with the plate already installed this go around.

Now looking for other big mods like sunshade and cargo area floor liner😂 Going to wait a bit to see how the rockrail/step market for the 2dr develops after the new year if at all.

LoboDelRio

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2015 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So i went in to my dealer today at 0 dark thirty for routine maintenance on my F-150. Coming out in the daylight, I spot a strange apparition way back in the lot.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211228_134402496

Wow, I think. That looks exactly like the one I ordered. I'd love to look at it up close. Haven't heard anything about mine in a month, but maybe I should check with the sales staff.

Yeah, that's mine all right. Finished up the paperwork and brought her home!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211228_191057486

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the KR off-road one from @4x4TruckLEDs.com and it is solid though more expensive. It has tabs that should make it easier to remove on the trail if desired. I had already rounded some corners on one of the bumper bolts before reading the directions and seeing a TP40 bit is needed so didn’t try it with the plate already installed this go around.

Now looking for other big mods like sunshade and cargo area floor liner😂 Going to wait a bit to see how the rockrail/step market for the 2dr develops after the new year if at all.
Thanks for the tip. I think waiting a bit is a good idea. A ton of aftermarket gear is coming. I do want to get those ditch lights in as it’s super easy with the wires already there.

If you are in the snow, the led headlights run so cool they don’t melt the snow so your visibility can be reduced. So those ditch lights are great by the mirrors you can wipe them off if you need to while in the car plus they run warmer so they won’t get coated.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soft top review in the rain: dry and warm inside with the heat going! No issues other than trying to get my windows and flaps flattened down straight but the wrinkles don’t bug me much

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 029FDB79-F550-4B3E-9F58-0DA66CF37513

Already gone crazy buying all the necessities I was too superstitious to buy early, like a tow hitch, bike rack pivot, and the KR off-road front license plate mount

Sponsored

Tim5oh

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco Sport, 16 Focus RS, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One… she fits in the garage! Don’t mind my husbands CJ he’s working on at the moment.

Two, check out the Yeti in Sagebrush he bought me to match the Bronco! We’ll use this for camping and the beach for sure! And what woman doesn’t like matching accessories?!

Three.. he bought me the sil plates from ford. Thoughts? They don’t look like they fit right in my opinion. Why wouldn’t these be exact matches to the indentations in the flooring? Did we install these wrong? It’s legit 3M on the back of them. I’m kind of worried they won’t make it 6 months.
Those are designed to protect the painted area on the door, not the plastic trim moildings.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are designed to protect the painted area on the door, not the plastic trim moildings.
Yeah, I thought the same — I think you’re supposed to apply those to the painted body panel outside the door, not the plastic trim inside of the door 😅

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I thought the same — I think you’re supposed to apply those to the painted body panel outside the door, not the plastic trim inside of the door 😅
Show me where??? 😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Touch down in Dallas! Left a crazy freezing 15” degrees & 17” of snow in WA, to 72 degrees! Driving 3 hrs & stopping for the night. Up early drive 2 hrs and GOTCHA day for my Bronco! ❤🐴❤

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else here from 11/22 build group whoes truck hadn't been shipped? I got my built email on 12/11, nothing since. Pizza tracker says built... But hasn't reached shipped stage yet...
Mine has been "in production" since 12/1.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands