LarzStarz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2017 Jaguar XE R Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just popping in from the 10/25 week group, so think of me as a time traveler from the future. Here are some key points to remember as you go through your build week:
  • When your mods pop, that means you're getting close to the end of the assembly line. They go by sequence on the window sticker, and consistently come through in order.
  • For most, a few days later you'll see a built e-mail from Ford. For those who don't get the built email, it could mean a QC issue, like it failed a test or needs a part replacement. This can take anywhere from a few days to a couple of weeks.
  • Once it's built, it takes a couple of days to get shipped and to get your shipped email.
  • Window stickers have a date at the bottom that will randomly change. Nobody knows what it means, don't worry about it.
  • If it's being shipped by RAIL and you decide to track your train car, expect it to go in seemingly random directions, sit idle for days at a time, and always take longer than you would think.
  • Everyone has a different sequence of events. Some get all the expected events, in the expected order, at the expected times. While others get completely ghosted by Ford, only to get an unexpected call from their dealer that their Bronco just arrived on a truck.
  • Some journeys will take a lot longer than everyone else's. I hope this doesn't happen to you. On average, from what I'm seeing, it's taking about 3 weeks from built to delivery for most.
I hope this saves some from un-needed stress in not knowing what's going on. I wish someone had come back from the future to tell me this a few weeks ago. For me, mine was built on 11/2 and is now sitting in a train car in Gibson, Indiana for the last two days for some unknown reason.

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So what is realistic time to delivery? One month? More?
One month has been about right for Southern California via rail. Biggest variable has been once it gets to final rail yard how long it takes to get to dealer. Have seen within a few days to 1.5 weeks.

May be be quicker if closer but can also depend on how many vehicles are heading to an area, etc.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just received my window sticker

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One month has been about right for Southern California via rail. Biggest variable has been once it gets to final rail yard how long it takes to get to dealer. Have seen within a few days to 1.5 weeks.

May be be quicker if closer but can also depend on how many vehicles are heading to an area, etc.
Would you know where the rail yard is? Might it be Down Town LA? Im in Encinitas. So excited

Last edited:

Sponsored

4door4family

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F350 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's finally happening! Window sticker received tonight! I've have been pushed around since my first email in May for a build week of June 15th. It's been a long road with a lot of delays, but we can't be more excited. Bronco for Christmas!

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Would you know where the rail yard is? Im in Encinitas. So excited
Mira Loma, assuming it services your area closer to San Diego too. Just put Mira Loma in google maps and you will see a gigantic parking lot on the north side with railcars, etc. It’s just southeast of where I-15 and Hwy 60 intersect not far from Ontario.

Searched a few SoCal threads, if you put in your dealership or San Diego in the search you will probably find a thread or two where people are discussing deliveries. Reading those types of threads is when I realized how bad dirt mountain owners had it.