Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved July 2021. Changed my order to a Black Diamond, Cactus Grey, 2.7, Sasquatch by mid September. And was notified today that the build is scheduled. That was fast!

I was actually hoping for more time to save for a bigger down payment, and was recently thinking I'd change to a black Basesquatch; but here we go!
Mine is scheduled for the same week! I reserved mine first week of August 2021. Black Diamond, Area 51, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Hard Top. Sometime in September, I changed my order to a Soft Top and shortly after I got an email with my build week and my VIN.

I also thought I would have way more time, in fact, I didn't think it would be built at least until Mid-Summer 2022. I wanted to have more time for a bigger down payment or at least have some extra spending $$$ for accessories. Oh well...I'm not complaining! I can't wait!

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

11/29 build date for me. Badlands, Sasquatch, modular bumper, high pkg.
No change email as of yet 🤞🏻. Tracker seems to be down AGAIN. I don't think any in this group has a sticker yet, but if you have please let us know!!! I have seen plenty pushed back into Dec, nothing moved to an earlier date.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The link to the tracker provided in the build week email is working for me. If the link doesn't auto-populate your VIN and order number when you click it; make sure you use your VIN from the email and 4 digit order code (found mine in paperwork from dealer), not the longer order number found on the Ford website. Still no window sticker though

window sticker.PNG

ghstlogic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The link to the tracker provided in the build week email is working for me. If the link doesn't auto-populate your VIN and order number when you click it; make sure you use your VIN from the email and 4 digit order code (found mine in paperwork from dealer), not the longer order number found on the Ford website. Still no window sticker though

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/29/21 Build Week Group window sticker.PNG
Same for me, I heard sticker could become available ~4 weeks before scheduled production start

Sponsored

LoloG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me, I heard sticker could become available ~4 weeks before scheduled production start
I think it's typically a week or so before production date.

Lady-J

Badlands
First Name
Jacquie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

window sticker.PNG
It started working again last night. Then this morning I got an email from my dealer says my build date got pushed to the 6th🥺. No official word from Ford.

Milkbaby

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2021 big bend 2dr 11/29 build
ordered a 2022 red Black Diamond
I don’t know which one will arrive first.

EBF474F6-72AE-4635-AA03-C02468508976.jpeg

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's Build Month!!!!! Fingers crossed we get our trucks built!

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's Build Month!!!!! Fingers crossed we get our trucks built!
I'm at the point I'm even counting down to the interim milestones.

Like we should be getting window stickers in 3 weeks!

Side note, how worried would yall be if your dealer had you sign the pricing agreement stating MSRP, but they haven't yet, however you have multiple verbal agreements from different teams/departments that you'll only pay MSRP?

napenn78

Outer Banks
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Side note, how worried would yall be if your dealer had you sign the pricing agreement stating MSRP, but they haven't yet, however you have multiple verbal agreements from different teams/departments that you'll only pay MSRP?
How funny, I was milestone counting too. I have only a verbal confirmation, and signed order form, that MSRP will be honored. But my dealership has delivered a handful and I’ve heard no complaints yet.

ghstlogic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Haha same!

I'm in a similar situation...I haven't signed any pricing agreement or anything yet but have email documentation that my vehicle would be offered at MSRP. A week ago I requested signatures on an invoice/pricing agreement via email but haven't heard anything back yet. Starting to worry a little.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have it in writing via email so I'm choosing not to worry...please note that is an active choice, haha

A51Mule

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here. Email confirmation at MSRP.
Don’t want to worry about that yet.

BD
4 door
2.7L
Hard top
Area 51
Mid package
Sasquatch
Tow

Reservation on 7/14. Almost let it go unused but ordered on 9/22/21. I was surprised AF to get 11/29 build date. even more surprised after reading some of the stories on here.

🤞
Sponsored