Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't know if it's looking good for me to get my Bronco shipped this week...There is nobody on our tracker from Illinois and looking at the 11/15 tracker I see four other people from Illinois on there. My guess is, the shipping company is waiting for more trucks to get full to send to Illinois. 🤷‍♂️ We will see…
Good point. Mine is going to South Dakota, so I may be waiting a bit to fill a rail car going this way!
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with my dealership today, they told me that my Bronco was in Ohio effective 11:48 am. It's probably out of the state by now. I don't know how to check, but they did give me the Box Car number and said it originated with "CSX".

wild pony

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's awesome! Congratz!

I'm curious what is your exact build?

I too have a Race Red, 2 Door Badlands on the way. Did you go Lux? Also curious about your wheel/tire set up, what did you get?

Edit: Looking more closely, is that Rapid Red or Race Red?
I went with the rapid red no sasquatch as the tire size was minimal 33 and 35 are like maybe a 1" different . A leveling kit and 35s will fit . they are just the low end rim but i like them best out of all of them . everyone will have the sasquatch rims and i wanted something different .
Anyhow R.R 2.7 auto , high package and tow .

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with my dealership today, they told me that my Bronco was in Ohio effective 11:48 am. It's probably out of the state by now. I don't know how to check, but they did give me the Box Car number and said it originated with "CSX".
As far as i know, it's only a telephone service. Call 800-235-2352.
At first prompt, say LOCATION
At second prompt say CAR LETTERS ONLY, example, B-N-S-F
At third prompt say CAR NUMBERS ONLY, example, 1-2-3-4-5-6
At fourth prompt say DONE
Then wait for tracking info. Pro tip, speak super clearly.
Super easy.

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as i know, it's only a telephone service. Call 800-235-2352.
At first prompt, say LOCATION
At second prompt say CAR LETTERS ONLY, example, B-N-S-F
At third prompt say CAR NUMBERS ONLY, example, 1-2-3-4-5-6
At fourth prompt say DONE
Then wait for tracking info. Pro tip, speak super clearly.
Super easy.
Thanks, I copy/pasted this into the file that has the Box Car number. :D Lookit you guys, all a buncha superheroes!

Edit: That totally works. I had to use the keypad for the letters. I now know that my Bronco departed for Gary, Indiana an hour ago.

Last edited:

Sponsored

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it's looking good for me to get my Bronco shipped this week...There is nobody on our tracker from Illinois and looking at the 11/15 tracker I see four other people from Illinois on there. My guess is, the shipping company is waiting for more trucks to get full to send to Illinois. 🤷‍♂️ We will see…
I have been watching the other 2 West Virginia on here, all our days cross. So I am assuming if they start moving, I will be too

Last edited:

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I copy/pasted this into the file that has the Box Car number. :D Lookit you guys, all a buncha superheroes!

Edit: That totally works. I had to use the keypad for the letters. I now know that my Bronco departed for Gary, Indiana an hour ago.
We are on the same train

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am totally debating this. Is this allowed?
No, I was scrweing around. I think you need to buy it first ;-). Kind of like me, the train with my bronco will be going right by house on 11/19. I’m less than 1 mile from the main RR into Baltimore but out in the country. I will hear it faintly in the distance. If I could stop the train and get it I would. Corvette allows you to pick up the car at the factory I think.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, I was scrweing around. I think you need to buy it first ;-). Kind of like me, the train with my bronco will be going right by house on 11/19. I’m less than 1 mile from the main RR into Baltimore but out in the country. I will hear it faintly in the distance. If I could stop the train and get it I would. Corvette allows you to pick up the car at the factory I think.
I have financing and down payment set up already and my dealer said I could do the paperwork any day. So theoretically I could sign the paperwork at my dealer and grab the temporary plate and head to Michigan. It’s only 4.5 hours away. 😂

They should make this an option, would probably get more people to visit Michigan.

Also, stalking this vehicle hard core…..

Sponsored

Spiff89

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have financing and down payment set up already and my dealer said I could do the paperwork any day. So theoretically I could sign the paperwork at my dealer and grab the temporary plate and head to Michigan. It’s only 4.5 hours away. 😂

They should make this an option, would probably get more people to visit Michigan.

Also, stalking this vehicle hard core…..
Who did you get financing through?

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, f250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pizza tracker shows it shipped yesterday, convoy website showed dispatched on 11/15. No shipping email from Ford, no picture email, estimated delivery is the 17th to 23rd to west Kentucky. I am wearing my bronco shirt to work everyday until I get the call. Hoping for tomorrow!

06DA9870-067C-4BA8-AF33-B6EC878FEC5E.png

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who did you get financing through?
My local credit union. They matched the online rate of PenFed. So it worked out really well. Gave me the same rate for my wife’s Bronco Sport as well.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My coworkers dont know what to do with me. first they complain about how sad I was waiting for the damn thing to be built and now they are saying I am too happy!

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Corvette's can be picked up at the museum, which is across the street from the factory. As I understand it, factory deliveries are not permitted (for whatever reason). I look forward to the end of COVID precautions and the resumption of factory tours!
Sponsored