First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been watching the other 2 West Virginia on here, all our days cross. So I am assuming if they start moving, I will be too
I was surprised we didn't have the same date range considering how close our dealers are to one another.
Sponsored

bstottlemyer85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands - NonSas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know if it's looking good for me to get my Bronco shipped this week...There is nobody on our tracker from Illinois and looking at the 11/15 tracker I see four other people from Illinois on there. My guess is, the shipping company is waiting for more trucks to get full to send to Illinois. 🤷‍♂️ We will see…
I'm in IL (Southern IL, pretty much St. Louis) and we shipped Sunday. However, the window sticker says convoy but my dealer said it's rail so really who knows. Maybe yours hopped on with mine and you're one of the lucky people that are just going to get a call that it magically arrived lol!

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw this on another thread, don't understand but I will place here for @Interstate to interpret

https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/selectedVehicleDetails.do

"Here’s the link to check the date of when your vehicles modules were last updated: https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicle/pti.do?vin=1FMDE5CP2MLA71709

Form: Here are the Bronco Build & Tracking Links Author: SkyKing
I have to check into this a little more. I keep getting a connection isn’t private warning….I’ll let you know.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in IL (Southern IL, pretty much St. Louis) and we shipped Sunday. However, the window sticker says convoy but my dealer said it's rail so really who knows. Maybe yours hopped on with mine and you're one of the lucky people that are just going to get a call that it magically arrived lol!
I keep secretly hoping this will happen. 😆

I sold my vehicle in August of 2020 to save money for the Bronco. My family went down to one car. I’ve been driving around an 08’ Escape that I’ve had since March of ‘07. It’s on its last leg. I am READY for a new car. It’s SO close! 😜

Sponsored

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I keep secretly hoping this will happen. 😆

I sold my vehicle in August of 2020 to save money for the Bronco. My family went down to one car. I’ve been driving around an 08’ Escape that I’ve had since March of ‘07. It’s on its last leg. I am READY for a new car. It’s SO close! 😜
Omg I totally get it! We turned over our lease in May (an Explorer) to save money and borrowed my grandma’s car (she no longer drives) thinking we’d only have a couple months to tough it out. So I’ve been rocking a 2000 Grand Am 😂😂 and I have a kid who plays hockey so I am SO done driving it lol

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine still says in production but has an "Estimated Delivery Date" of 12/09. The page only works about 1/10 times as well. Seems super slow and glitchy. I've tried different browsers, laptops, phones, etc. Not sure what to assume. It seems like everybbody's is on a train or truck and mine is stuck somewhere in limbo. Anyone else in this boat, or Bronco...

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine still says in production but has an "Estimated Delivery Date" of 12/09. The page only works about 1/10 times as well. Seems super slow and glitchy. I've tried different browsers, laptops, phones, etc. Not sure what to assume. It seems like everybbody's is on a train or truck and mine is stuck somewhere in limbo. Anyone else in this boat, or Bronco...
An estimated deliver date is good. And it’s not too long of a time. So they are probably just doing final QA inspections. Mine hasn’t shipped yet either.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine hasn’t shipped yet either. I’m 3 hours from MAP.

jakej

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My tracker results are similar, but reached out to my dealer yesterday (and today) and he was able to show me on their system where my Bronco is actually already on a train (but still in MI).

Assuming you have a decent dealer, lean on them to help you. They want to sell you the vehicle as much, or more than you do!

Sponsored

GlowingMoose

First Edition
First Name
Glendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cheverolet Traverse
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

An estimated deliver date is good. And it’s not too long of a time. So they are probably just doing final QA inspections. Mine hasn’t shipped yet either.
My tracker results are similar, but reached out to my dealer yesterday (and today) and he was able to show me on their system where my Bronco is actually already on a train (but still in MI).

Good to know, I thought I was alone...

Assuming you have a decent dealer, lean on them to help you. They want to sell you the vehicle as much, or more than you do!
Meh, every time I call my dealer (Which is not that often) they act like I'm bothering them and email takes me copying their sales manager on it to get a response.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess they are feeding and watering mine because it’s been in Gibbons, Indiana for 24 hrs.
Or it’s been wrestled! With no eta?

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess they are feeding and watering mine because it’s been in Gibbons, Indiana for 24 hrs.
Ya mine is only in OH and been tracking for 3 days. I really hope that train starts moving faster as it gets closer to California. It’s going to take forever at this rate.

txbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just doubled checked mine, same location as yours with no new movement.

SassySquatch

Badlands
First Name
Danii
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received my SHIPPED email @ 0419 this morning. Still no pic email, but I feel like that's just a bonus, and if I get it GREAT! If not, it's all good :)
Sponsored