Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. I thought they were calling me to tell me it was shipped and he was calling me to tell me it was delivered.
Oh man, that's such a shitty, disappointing call to get when you were expecting something else. My sincere condolences to you... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shipping company for Convoy was not Palsapp. I will get the info. I was the first stop. The truck was full of Broncos.
Interesting, I'm in Ontario so I saw that Cassens delivers here. I have no idea if other truck companies do as well. I'm curious to know who delivered yours.
What a surprise, enjoy!

JustinC

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipping company for Convoy was not Palsapp. I will get the info. I was the first stop. The truck was full of Broncos.
Good. I’m going to just make the assumption that my Cactus gray Badlands was on there headed to Iowa.😉

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was there a white one!! Could be mine. Wish there was a picture. Lol. I’m interested in the name of the shipping company.

Sponsored

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do dealerships know the full itinerary of an order, or just updates on each stop, like we can track ourselves? Curious if they know they end of the line where it'll get transferred to a truck. Anyone know?
Not positive but I don’t think they get any more information then we can find out using the trackers. When my salesman looks it up he just goes to his computer and it shows in the last place the rail car was scanned. The same as if you would called the train company. This morning at 8:28 am it was scanned in Arkansas city, Kansas. That was 9 hrs ago so hopefully it is getting closer to Pearland, Tx that’s the end stop for the Houston area.

Funny thing it’s 9 hour drive to Arkansas city, Kansas from my house. So in my thinking 🧐 it should be unloaded tonight and delivered tomorrow! I can only dream 💭

txbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not positive but I don’t think they get any more information then we can find out using the trackers. When my salesman looks it up he just goes to his computer and it shows in the last place the rail car was scanned. The same as if you would called the train company. This morning at 8:28 am it was scanned in Arkansas city, Kansas. That was 9 hrs ago so hopefully it is getting closer to Pearland, Tx that’s the end stop for the Houston area.

Funny thing it’s 9 hour drive to Arkansas city, Kansas from my house. So in my thinking 🧐 it should be unloaded tonight and delivered tomorrow! I can only dream 💭
I know mine will be dropped in Mesquite, TX. So, the train will make at least one stop before heading to you. Don’t want to jinx it but they could delivered early!

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was there a white one!! Could be mine. Wish there was a picture. Lol. I’m interested in the name of the shipping company.
I will get info for you. It was heading west. I am Northern Illinois west of Chicago.

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How cool would express shipping be! When you absolutely positively want it there overnight! Ford Prime!

Last edited:

Jjk

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will get info for you. It was heading west. I am Northern Illinois west of Chicago.
Thank you, it could hit Iowa first then me. I can only hope. 🤞

Sponsored

Tre86

Big Bend
First Name
Tré
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lexus GS300 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm near League City, TX
I'm praying before Thanksgiving 🙏🏼🤞🏼

cscottp67

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-250 / 20 f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm near League City, TX
I'm praying before Thanksgiving 🙏🏼🤞🏼
Probably should be here Monday or Tuesday hopefully! My salesman said it usually takes about 10 days.

Tre86

Big Bend
First Name
Tré
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Lexus GS300 2018 Toyota Camry XSE V6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Probably should be here Monday or Tuesday hopefully! My salesman said it usually takes about 10 days.
Glad you giving me hope... Dang near bought a Gladiator today and I do not need those problems 😅

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So is it possible, looking at the stats, that convoy deliveries are being shipped without notice (at least on time) and rail are notified on the tracker/email? Must have something to do with the dispatch logistics how each is handled.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I can say is, wow! Worth the wait! I’ll post pictures of him tomorrow once he is cleaned and presentable. I wouldn’t even let the dealership keep him overnight. Took procession tonight. Dealership is going to pick him up at my work tomorrow and clean him for me tomorrow. Salesman knew I was very particular and wouldn’t let anybody touch it for me. Bags still on the seats and all the stickers still on. 😍😍😍
Sponsored