First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you on hold who had your FordPass activation denied, did it lead to any actual status changes?

I had my activation denied this morning and I’m wondering if it will take me out of in production purgatory or if it just expired in some way.
I got my "built" status, but when I go to activate my FordPass, it says "Feature Unavailable" it says to wait until I've taken delivery of my vehicle....
Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my "built" status, but when I go to activate my FordPass, it says "Feature Unavailable" it says to wait until I've taken delivery of my vehicle....
Yeah mine has said that all along also. Not sure how some people are getting theirs to activate unless someone approves it when it is being moved maybe?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer sent me this! The eagle has landed!!

IMG_20220603_155925.jpg

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After being stuck in train yard for 2 weeks it's finally here

20220603_174129.jpg

Sponsored

CheezBallz

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you on hold who had your FordPass activation denied, did it lead to any actual status changes?

I had my activation denied this morning and I’m wondering if it will take me out of in production purgatory or if it just expired in some way.
So my status just changed to built/awaiting shipment! I guess it meant someone was in the car moving it in order to correct whatever was causing the hold, and they just declined the activation.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my status just changed to built/awaiting shipment! I guess it meant someone was in the car moving it in order to correct whatever was causing the hold, and they just declined the activation.
quick, somebody please deny my Fordpass request that’s been awaiting activation for 6 plus weeks.

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked mine up yesterday and already and already put on a few of my pile of parts. Transaction went super smooth at dealer and they price matched the Granger extended warranty quote of $50 over cost. They also surprised me by giving me a rear cargo mat and the rear tailgate molle pouch system. Probably about $230 total.

20220605_095124.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Nick3ski

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got bumped to 6/19. Finally got out of the production purge, into awaiting shipment 2 days ago. Pizza tracker says it was delivered yesterday. Checked this morning and she’s at the dealership. Picking her up in the morning. No email from ford.

ElDuderino

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got bumped to 6/19. Finally got out of the production purge, into awaiting shipment 2 days ago. Pizza tracker says it was delivered yesterday. Checked this morning and she’s at the dealership. Picking her up in the morning. No email from ford.
So you switched from in production to awaiting shipment 2 days ago and your Bronco already arrived at the dealership?? How far is your dealership from the plant?

This gives me hope that I could see mine very soon.

Nick3ski

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah
So you switched from in production to awaiting shipment 2 days ago and your Bronco already arrived at the dealership?? How far is your dealership from the plant?

This gives me hope that I could see mine very soon.
yeah I couldn’t believe it. 6/3 ordertrack updated to awaiting shipment. Ford built email came 6/4 at 3am. Order track updated to delivered mid day 6/4. Checked the dealership today and it’s sitting in the delivery lot. However I do live 25 minutes from the factory so I guarantee that’s a factor. Good luck

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built 30 May, sitting in a rail yard since then waiting to be shipped. Moved 3 times since FordPass was activated, factory to remote holding yard, then to the Wayne Truck plant holding yard, then to another spot closer to the rail ramps were it sits waiting to be loaded. Has 47 miles on it and 3 miles of range left.

mua78

Outer Banks
First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw passat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still showing in production with edd of 6/19. This is the third edd ford has given so I hve little trust tht it will hold.
Sponsored