First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still showing in production with edd of 6/19. This is the third edd ford has given so I hve little trust tht it will hold.
Same. Well I don't know EDD because i gave up asking chat for a bit because they are useless but still in production.
Sponsored

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else get recent notifications from Ford Pass app prior to getting a built email? I received 3 of them today but my Bronco hasn’t had the activation denied/approved yet.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Your Connected Built-in Navigation activation is complete and ready to use in YIPIKYE. Enjoy your complimentary three years of access.*

You can view and manage your Connected Service details including terms and conditions and refund policies 24/7 by logging in to your account at Ford.com. If you have any questions or concerns, call us at 866-861-0420.

Looks like I was able to start it up too. It’s showing at the Ford Woodhaven Stamping Plant?

Ford Bronco đź›  4/11/22 Build Week Group 1654549502710

Last edited:

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you checked to see if your activated? I got the same emails when mine was activated. Click on the Bronco, it should give you it's location.

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you checked to see if your activated? I got the same emails when mine was activated. Click on the Bronco, it should give you it's location.
I turned off my phone and when it restarted there was no longer an activation pending. Odometer shows 41 miles on it and can see it’s location.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations you are activated. Where is it currently? Mine is at the Wayne truck plant parked by the rail loading ramps.

I turned off my phone and when it restarted there was no longer an activation pending. Odometer shows 41 miles on it and can see it’s location.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations you are activated. Where is it currently? Mine is at the Wayne truck plant parked by the rail loading ramps.
Schneider Drop Lot, A lot off of Ford Lane in Woodhaven. Looks like a truck terminal lot with access to rail lines. Hopefully it’s being prepped for convoy….I’ll believe it when I see it though. Could sit there for the next 7 weeks or more

Last edited:

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's also an CSX (?) rail storage yard. Mine was moved there from the factory and then moved to the Wayne Truck Plant and parked next to the rail loading ramps. Are you rail or convoy?

Schneider Turck Drop, A lot off of Ford Lane in Woodhaven. Looks like a truck terminal lot with access to rail lines. Hopefully it’s being prepped for convoy….I’ll believe it when I see it though. Could sit there for the next 7 weeks or more

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's also an CSX (?) rail storage yard. Mine was moved there from the factory and then moved to the Wayne Truck Plant and parked next to the rail loading ramps. Are you rail or convoy?
I'm convoy to the Chicagoland area.

TTnyc

Outer Banks
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any guesses to how long all of us newly "built/awaiting shipment" will take to get shipped??
Sponsored