James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly what I ordered! Looks great, congrats on the new ride
The ceramic coating made it pop even more color wise. I saw it right when it got to the dealer and it was surely not as shiny. Good luck on yours….

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Access was denied! Someone touched it!!!!

Flyxaos

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1st Gen Bronco and other Fords... hah
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was wondering why the 4/11 group is getting quiet. Then realized that most have gotten their Broncos...

Her is mine on Order track. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Time in Status (Actual) 107 days and 19 hours
Time in Status (Estimated) 35 days and 7 hours
Longest Wait 108 days and 17 hours
Similar Vehicles in Status 1221

But mine has Movement!

I got the shipped email on Monday. Then I did Ford chat. That was very helpful as They gave me rail car info. Since then it appears to have been picked up and now is in Blue Island Ill.

I think that means it is actually coming to the PNW. Progress.

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was wondering why the 4/11 group is getting quiet. Then realized that most have gotten their Broncos...

Her is mine on Order track. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Time in Status (Actual) 107 days and 19 hours
Time in Status (Estimated) 35 days and 7 hours
Longest Wait 108 days and 17 hours
Similar Vehicles in Status 1221

But mine has Movement!

I got the shipped email on Monday. Then I did Ford chat. That was very helpful as They gave me rail car info. Since then it appears to have been picked up and now is in Blue Island Ill.

I think that means it is actually coming to the PNW. Progress.
Nice. For what it is worth, my Ford Shipped estimate was the closest to accurate date I received from Ford.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

To any badlands Sasquatch owners, have you installed mud flaps and if so, which ones did you get? Pictures are good too if you can.

I’m thinking of weather tech or Mabett..
Went with Rexgen. I like them. easy install. I am on Vacation, so I don't have a pic of them. There are some pics on the forum i found a while back.

cjs9473

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my Bronco a week ago but I keep checking this thread to see what’s going on with those still waiting! Hope you all get good news soon.

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you had your FordPass active right? Did you ever lose GPS tracking? Mine was working until today. Hoping that means it’s in shipping? That or they just deactivated me, haha.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was active, then when parked for a week went into deep sleep mode. Then when it was started to load on the railcar it activated again but I lost signal while it was on the train. Then sitting at the port it went into deep sleep mode again, activated when started to load on the barge, then lost signal again. Started at the port and tracked to the dealership where it went into deep sleep mode, this time due to low battery.

you had your FordPass active right? Did you ever lose GPS tracking? Mine was working until today. Hoping that means it’s in shipping? That or they just deactivated me, haha.

Fortysomethingsci

Outer Banks
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am still in the awaiting shipment purgatory…. My 3rd EDD date passed with no movement. I may not even ask for another one. It’s such a let down. Almost 2 months since I got the built email….. I could have easily walked to the MI plant to get my Bronco by now 😂 I’m only like 5 hours away…

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am still in the awaiting shipment purgatory…. My 3rd EDD date passed with no movement. I may not even ask for another one. It’s such a let down. Almost 2 months since I got the built email….. I could have easily walked to the MI plant to get my Bronco by now 😂 I’m only like 5 hours away…
Maybe we'll be on the same truck.......(copied, fake optimism from every other build week thread)

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Waiting here with you….got my 6th EDD today and not optimistic it will get here any time soon. Only 4 hours from MAP but looks like I’m one of the few left from the 4/11 group still waiting to ship.

Last edited:

Ghiaguy0

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150 Powerboost
Your Bronco Model
Base
Waiting also. I called and they said i should get an update soon. they are showing shipping date as next week?