Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2013 F150, 1979 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All done and waiting for shipping.
Nice, she’s a beaut! Did you get this from a Ford email or from someone on the inside? Doesn’t look like a typical assembly line photo.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice, she’s a beaut! Did you get this from a Ford email or from someone on the inside? Doesn’t look like a typical assembly line photo.
I know a guy...;)

Ford Bronco 03/13/2023 Build Week IMG_6819

Damarcus XI

Base
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get ahold of Ford Chat - they gave me an estimated ship date of Apr 16-22. Modules are populated, also have a tear tag, but my tracker still shows "in production'

My dealer is in AZ

Woodypeoples

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Get ahold of Ford Chat - they gave me an estimated ship date of Apr 16-22. Modules are populated, also have a tear tag, but my tracker still shows "in production'

My dealer is in AZ
Boo. This is a secondary vehicle for me, and have been waiting so long that I don't need to get too impatient. But I have been checking build weeks just ahead of us, and have been seeing vehicles in those groups already delivering (including 3/6 build week). With seeing that, I was hoping delivery would take place sooner than later. Looks like more realistic estimates are a month or so from build date. Bummer.

Sponsored

marklio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, I tried "Ford Chat" again and said I was specifically looking for a delivery estimate (rather than build status). They still told me it was "In Production", but they gave me April 6th-12th as a delivery range. (for a 3/14 blend date and delivery to western Washington).

FWIW, I also tried the Ford Pass app trick, and I was able to initiate the "activation" prompt, but it was denied by someone at the factory, which I thought was hilarious.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Boo. This is a secondary vehicle for me, and have been waiting so long that I don't need to get too impatient. But I have been checking build weeks just ahead of us, and have been seeing vehicles in those groups already delivering (including 3/6 build week). With seeing that, I was hoping delivery would take place sooner than later. Looks like more realistic estimates are a month or so from build date. Bummer.
Personally I'd be thrilled with a one month delivery! Being built this week and I'm hoping by end of May but not really optimistic about that, just assuming June-ish.

Woodypeoples

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am more optimistic just based on recent build weeks. Also, I have a Lightning. My build week was 8/15, and I had my truck before the end of September (dealer even had it for a week before they notified me). I feel like production of the Bronco is going better than the Lightning was. I am going to remain optimistic. Thinking I get the call first week in April.

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sneaking into your thread to see how you guys are faring.

3/6 Build Week has all sorts of 'stuck in production' situations on what seems like anything higher than a base and being delivered by convoy.

I am more optimistic just based on recent build weeks. Also, I have a Lightning. My build week was 8/15, and I had my truck before the end of September (dealer even had it for a week before they notified me). I feel like production of the Bronco is going better than the Lightning was. I am going to remain optimistic. Thinking I get the call first week in April.
Not sure I am as optimistic. :LOL: I'd love mine before April 21st (my bday) but I'm not holding my breath.

All done and waiting for shipping.

IMG_6818.jpg
So jealous. o_O

Good Luck Everyone! Maybe it's just my WT, or the pizza tracker is just stuck. Some of our lower trims have their assembly line pic. Most of us do not.

Just checked Ford Chat, this is my official status:
In Production, Returned from Body Company, Ramp Qf, Gfx (maplt), MI.

Maybe this can help others know where there's is too. @KyTruckPlant can you decipher? I appreciate it if you have time. :)

Last edited:

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sneaking into your thread to see how you guys are faring.

3/8 Build Week has all sorts of 'stuck in production' situations on what seems like anything higher than a base and being delivered by convoy.

Not sure I am as optimistic. :LOL: I'd love mine before April 21st (my bday) but I'm not holding my breath.

So jealous. o_O

Good Luck Everyone! Maybe it's just my WT, or the pizza tracker is just stuck. Some of our lower trims have their assembly line pic. Most of us do not.

Just checked Ford Chat, this is my official status:
In Production, Returned from Body Company, Ramp Qf, Gfx (maplt), MI.

Maybe this can help others know where there's is too. @KyTruckPlant can you decipher? I appreciate it if you have time. :)
Just so you know, my tracker still shows "in production" as well. Looks like they are a little behind on the updates.
You didn't happen to get PPF did you @Minitrucker93 ?
Sponsored

Last edited: