Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3, Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess was correct. Dealer called today to say the vehicle shipped. No ETA yet.
According to my dealer, my Bronco is in the same state as me. He thinks it will hit the dealership this week. Time to read all the price protection and delivery threads.
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How's everyone doing? Just crossed 600 miles this morning. Not loving the gas milage so far, but loving the drive. Yes, it was worth the wait. 🤦‍♂️

Massive win. If anyone is wondering if you can get 3 car seats across the back seat, you can!!!
1 - Rear facing Slim Fit (drivers side) - (1.5yo)
1 - Front facing Slim Fit (center) - (4.5yo)
1 - Booster Seat (passenger side) - (7.5yo)

Slowly doing some mods. Nothing crazy so far.

Done:
De-badged, and re-badged. (Not Script though.... will post about this soon ;) )
IAG Mudflaps
IAG Soft Top Assist
IAG Dome Lights
StickerFab Fuse Box Labels
Paracord Handles (but I might ditch these... not loving them.)
Suma Performance Mirrors
Black Lug Nuts / Lockers
Trailer Brake Controller
Rear Cargo Mat

To do:
Allied Expedition Tailgate Reinforcement with Basket.

Camping this weekend. Can't wait to see how it tows the pop-up. Won't help with the gas mileage, but I'm sure it's going to pull it like a beast.

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week Screenshot_20230514_090332_Chrome

Update: 950 miles. Towed the pop up like butter. So much power to spare. Gas mileage was brutal though. Good thing the tow isn’t all the time.

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_5924
Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_5925

Gave EBB a much needed bath over the weekend, so I took a couple pics. Decided to go with the Eddie Bauer badges with a little custom insert. I gotta say I love how they turned out.

Nothing else super new. Tempted to cram the family in the Bronco for our annual San Diego trip in 2 weeks, instead of the Explorer. Drove the Exp to work today just to keep it running regularly and man, perspectives change in a hurry about how nice a car is when you aren’t driving it every day. 😂

Should be able to put the tailgate reinforcement and basket on this weekend. I’ll post pics once I do.

finpnw

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3, Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my Bronco today! A great first impression; great dealer experience. Really happy to have it home!
Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week 1684629944874

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_1389

Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What’s up everyone? Installed the tailgate reinforcement, tire relocate, and basket today. All in all, it went great. The third brake light relocate bracket though… seems off. Either Ford flipped the mount pattern from 21-22 to 23, or mine is made wrong. Got some emails in to Allied Expedition about it so I’ll fix and update when they reply. Just seems like the design intent wasn’t to put the brake light dead center in the basket.

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week 0865C604-4750-43A4-9EF0-5BB8942F5632
Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_5950
Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_5948

Edit: epiphany on the way to the gym. My tire is the same, and the whole spare tire mount moves up the two inches or so with the relocate bracket. Why do I need the extension? I’ll be trying to fix it after dinner. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

🥴 genius moment yesterday. 🤦🏻‍♂️ all is well with the basket/set up.

Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_5956
Ford Bronco 03/06/2023 Build Week IMG_5955

finpnw

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3, Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi all! Quick update - added IAG side steps and a Yakima offgrid basket. Very happy with both. Took a quick shakedown drive to make sure all the buttons work 😂. I have to say, the MIC top is noisy but quieter than I expected given everything I read. No manual transmission noise yet either. Knock on wood.

IMG_1449.jpeg

IMG_1448.jpeg

Sponsored

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi y’all. I’ve completed the first round of additions to Pythagoras the Wildtrak. The factory rubber mats all around have been great. RekGen mud flaps and grab handles went on Day 1. At the Texas Off-Roadeo last year I kept reaching for grab handles to my left and nothing was there. The DIO Ford tailgate table took a couple of tries for the dealer to get right (but I’m happy). Last on was the ZROADZ R2 rock rails with steps this weekend with a little help from my son. Now I need to go fishing in the Ozarks and get it really dirty. Next on my wishlist is the tire light delete, KC HiLites ditch / spot lights, door seal protectors, and a hard top (soft top comes down almost every day, but I want the HT for longer trips).

IMG_8647.jpeg

IMG_8644.jpeg

IMG_8653.jpeg

IMG_8649.jpeg

IMG_8640.jpeg

ElasticDiadem

Wildtrak
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback; Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
PSA: Check your oil level, my friends. Rolled 1000 miles this week and got my first Check Engine light. Crankcase Ventilation Hose Sensor is reading “outside of its expected value.” The engine oil level is very high, and there is no sensor for that.

IMG_8720.jpeg

IMG_8719.jpeg